How many litres did you brew - 2013?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
720 of beer
100 of cider
90 of mead
60 of fruit wines
With 80 of beer and 40 of mead to do before chrissy

753l
Mmmmmmmmmh"..................better not let on.

Lemon

250L this year. Probably will add a couple of 21L batches before years end.

A mighty 2 x 66L batches
I did harvest some older sours, which I still have a little of, I might go have some now.

in 2014 the Biz will brew again...

I have become more pragmatic and practical. My grand ideas of a home lab and all sorts of controlling gear and a micro system for hop trials have basically all been scrapped in favour of something smallish and easy enough to churn out some quality wort. I intend to make a cleaning station to make that bit a non-issue. Cleaning often prevents me from brewing. I would like to also give myself a guideline to always have a flavourful low or midstrength alc option on tap, that and non-alcoholic carbonated beverages. I need to stack the deck a little more in my liver's favour. I think I need to develop a low alc house IPA.

I like to view the beer stone in my kettle as a protective layer.

Was bad enough getting a xmas card in the mail last week without this thread going up with a month to go.

Praps the OP just really wanted his name as threadstarter this year?

Do you also write nasty letters to supermarkets when they're selling hot cross buns in January?

And I have no idea how much I've brewed this year. My record keeping is horrible. Probably in the range of 200L off a quick mental check

MY record keeping is horrible as well. Probably the same as GuyQld but with an extra 0 on the end :p . This includes some cider as well.
Cheers
LB

330lt to date with another 50 or so on the way.

221L including 3 kit brews. Another 40ish litres before year end.

Time has been against me this year.

Like yob..must keep better records..
Reckon I made about 550 litres plus !

Latest posts

Back