How Many Kegs Do You Have?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many kegs do you currently have for beer dispensing?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 14+

• Total voters
I bought 8 kegs with the intent to be serving from 6 of them. Currently have 3 kegs with beer but only 1 tap hooked up as I haven't built the bar yet.

3 which i knew beforehand was not enough. this thread just confirms my suspicions :(
(and i need a new beer fridge)

Mine are breeding.

13 x 19 litre
1 x 45 litre
4 x 11 litre

Where will it end ??

Doc

shit, feel a bit inadequate after some of those replies, 3 here but hope to change that very soon.

Cheers
Yard

I have 7 atm. Looking at getting another 4 soon when I order next from Ross. I have just got a new chest freezer that holds 10.

I am going to have 6 on tap at a time.

Kabooby :)

Only 4 x 19lt and 2 x 9lt

and there always seem to be at least 2 empty at any given time :(

there always seem to be at least 2 empty at any given time :(

:lol: aint that the truth! Best I've gotten to is 5 1/2 of six kegs full. That only lasted for about 3 days ;)

Of my six, I try to keep a minimum of 2 'with beer' so I have one gassing, one serving and quickly getting ingredients to put another brew down.

3 x 19L, keg freezer holds 3. Getting a bigger one (10+ kegs preferably) next year when I have my own brewing space!

Cheers

9 x 18/19 ltr at the moment, which really seems a silly amount.

Ten will sound so much better!

Actually put the hint out last week; I'll know 2 weeks tomorrow whether it was taken up.

Scott

Thanks to the recent bulk buy I now have 1 x 9L. Gotta start somewhere :)

cheers

Grant

Always one less than I need. :angry:

Hmmm, 10 including a 'guest' keg that lives here when its not at its owners place (I fill it up for him when he's in country).
You need a bit of variety.

1 x 45 ltr
12 x 18 ltr
8 x 9 ltr

Mmm beer....I wish they were all full though.

Where's the 0 keg option?
I'll never get the cost of it past mrs warra, so I'm forever fated to bottle my brews.

I've got 4 x 18 L. Only have 4 taps so no problem except when 3 ran dry all at once.

Back