How Many Fridges Have You Got?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many beer fridges do you have?

• None :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
ok my adiction has slight crept up on me 5 fridges 1 chesty so 1 fridge in the kitchen and chesty is for food, 1 fridge has four kegs 3 taps, 1 fridge for ferment, I for cc, and just picked up a fridge at auction with tap, some kegs,gas bottle and reg(very cheap). So thinking the new one will go to the son to keep him in brew.

Just did a count. 5 for brewing. Plus I'm allowed a shelf in the kitchen fridge

5 here, one keezer, one ferment, kitchen, chesty for food and wine chiller for the mrs......beer can sneak into all 5 when required

The recent freebie addition to the refridgerator family. Awsome unit so far although I'm still working on some mods.

It could also do with a bit more stock on the shelves.

IMAG0497_zpse303bc76.jpg

11, two for food. one for hops and yeast, two with six taps each. two upright fridges for staging finished kegs, three chest freezers for fermenting, and one upright freezer for forced carbing.

I voted 3 but I guess if I count the one in the house it's 4. One freezer with a temperature controller and two fridge freezers full of ice and the odd stray stubby. One of these will end up with a keg in it I suppose but until then I wash, and wash and wash and cap, cap, cap, cap, cap ......My shed resembles a bottling plant.

budwiser said:
11, two for food. one for hops and yeast, two with six taps each. two upright fridges for staging finished kegs, three chest freezers for fermenting, and one upright freezer for forced carbing.
Hey bud,
Lucky you have those solar panels :D

i have 3 + the kitchen fridge wich has a full shelf of beer. have a chesty for fermenting in, a kegerator and a fridge for bottled beer in the shed

Just had to change my vote due to acquiring a few more... 4 fridges and 5 freezers.

I've tried to be super-efficient so I store a few bottles in the kitchen fridge (that counts as one) and use a modified bar fridge for fermentation - thats barely 2.

But I do need to scale up my fermentaion setup so I need another one; anyone in Melbourne chucking one out?

I've got 2 fridges, 1 for fermenting/lagering and 1 for beer/yeast/hops and the wife freaks at that...

If I ever start getting shit from the boss, I'll show her this thread.

Kitchen fridge, keg king keezer, fermenting chesty, borrowed fermenting upright...

1 x 23L
9 x 19L
4 x 9L

The 23L is hardly ever used and I wish I never had got it in the first place.

Whats the height of it? (23lt one) Ive got a 'salvaged' slightly charred one that I need to ship over... if you want to offload it, I rekon it'll fit in my fridge just fine.

;)

Yob said:
Whats the height of it? (23lt one) Ive got a 'salvaged' slightly charred one that I need to ship over... if you want to offload it, I rekon it'll fit in my fridge just fine.

;)
I'm at work at the moment so can't measure it. I bought it for $199 (price has since dropped to $190 for new) and have only used it twice :( It's not a corny and I got it from here http://www.thbs.intas.net/brew_equipment.htm

Back