How Many Fridges Have You Got?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many beer fridges do you have?

• None :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

mr_tyreman

Reaction score
After bringing home fridge number 8 yesterday i realised i may have a problem :)

so heres goes....how many fridges/freezers have you got in your collection?

you can count your kitchen fridge, but only if you are allowed to put beer in it.

not that greedy i have 4 in the kitchen for food and a stubby or 2 ,other is for kegerator and other is hops/yeast and other stuff..my fourth one is a non working model its' for putting the fermenter in

8 is just wrong...

3 "beer" + 1 mostly food 3rd beer fridge came this week

Kitchen fridge, holds beer.
Main freezer. Hops.
Keezer for serving and 2 x fermenting 'fridges.

5 Fridges - 1 in the kitchen. A dispensing and lagering fridge in the shed. Then there's a sausage curing fridge in the shed, and a cheese ripening fridge as well.

3 Freezers. 1 in the kitchen, 2 out in the shed.

Technically 3 beers fridges, a keezer and 2 fermenting/lagering fridges but only the keezer is plugged in as I don't have space for the other 2 at the moment, currently sitting in the non powered garage.

In the last 6 months I've had 2 fridges and a chesty die on me, and they were free to dump at the local tip as was all old white goods. Now they charge $15.00 for old fridges and freezers because someone comes and removes the gas from them. Interesting thing is most fridges are dumped because they have lost their gas. :lol:

I'm on the look out for another fridge or two.

Batz

3 fridges. 1 food, 1 fermenting, and 1 drinks. i have a chest freezer, but that is for food :( Will have another fridge soon for my kegs.

2 fermenting fridges and a keg fridge. I didn't count my food fridge when I voted but it also holds a few beers at times

Large double door fridge/freezer in kitchen (rarely has beer but it does happen)
Ferment fridge (from side of road)
Lager fridge with hops in freezer (the pre-children kitchen fridge)
Converted chest freezer for keg system

After bringing home fridge number 8 yesterday i realised i may have a problem :)

so heres goes....how many fridges/freezers have you got in your collection?

you can count your kitchen fridge, but only if you are allowed to put beer in it.

8 fridges?
What is your power bill for the quarter? :(

8 fridges?
What is your power bill for the quarter? :(

not much, i have 2 uni students living in my house, they share the bill :) hahahah

well i only have a keg fridge that rarely get opened (font attached), a food fridge, thats a given....and the rest are for fermenting, so they rarely run colder than 18*C, unless in CC'ing them

1 kitchen fridge, sometimes beer or yeast slurry
1 bar fridge for cheese cave
1 bar freezer for 25 l fermenter
1 fridge/ freezer for 30+ l fermenter
1 fridge/ freezer for 4 kegs and hops. Was old fridge from kitchen that stopped working and after moving downstairs came back to life.
1 bar fridge for wine and kitchen overflow.
No more room.

I'm an amateur, compared to most on here.

One fridge upstairs in the kitchen for the usual domestic use. About 20% of the freezer part is taken up with hops.

Apart from that, I have a single bar fridge downstairs in the garage and brewery for fermentation and lagering.

Fridge in the kitchen that sees the odd longneck.
Fridge in the brauhaus that stores yeast, hops, beer, wine, and the occasional fermenting vessel.

I'd really love to see the powerbills of everyone with umpteen fridges!

Keg & yeast fridge / hop & vodka freezer
2x temp controlled 400L all fridges for fermenting, lagering, and cold storage of kegs etc

Kitchen fridge.... Sometimes has beer in it
Food chestie, sometimes has frozen wort for starters ;)

Keg & yeast fridge / hop & vodka freezer
2x temp controlled 400L all fridges for fermenting, lagering, and cold storage of kegs etc

Kitchen fridge.... Sometimes has beer in it
Food chestie, sometimes has frozen wort for starters ;)
1 in the kitchen
1 dorm fridge
1 thermoelectric cooler
1 new keggerator
1 under-counter upright freezer
1 big chest freezer

so...2

Don't ask how many computers I have running 24/7 for Folding at Home

I have 2 fridges for fermenting in the garage, and a 500l chesty for kegs.

Add that to the chesty and 800 or more liter pidgeon pair in the kitchen

plus the old tucker box still sitting in the garage...... but its let out the smoke so i didnt count it.

5 all up, 1 in the kitchen, 2 keg fridges, 1 fermenting fridge and a little bar fridge for bottles, hops etc in the shed. :beerbang:

Back