How Many Brews Do You Do A Day/week?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Select your consumption in number of drinks per normal week.

• ZERO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to 5 drinks

• 5 to 10 drinks

• 10 - 15 drinks

• 15 to 20 drinks

• 20 to 25 drinks

• 25 to 30 drinks

• I need a liver transplant

• Total voters
between 2-6 schooners a night and then get stuck in on the weekends or whenever my days of fall.

now that the GF lives down the road from a good bottle-o that regularly changes its stock of imported and locally micro brewed beers and my new found love WHEAT BEER! i am heading there way too much

i need to get more beer, experiment and broaden my tastes, its educational baby!

went to a party sat night, drank way too much considering i had to work sunday, got to the GF place sunday eve feeling prtty tired and shabby, hmmm while im here i have to make the most of the arab steeds wheat beer selection so a few echoes with tea

shoffenhoffer, hoffbrau

good stuff!

cheers
carty

Up to 9 batches of 1200 litres each week.

I aint got no problem ...

Scotty

See I have no problem? :D the stats don't lie! <_<

Nearly 50% of us have between 15 and 30 beers a week.
I was surprised by the % of schooner drinkers I assumed that pints would be goer there?

Bit worried by the fella's that drink from a bucket... wait I was on them?

I take it by schooner you mean the eastern states definition of a schooner?.....cos in SA, a schooner is 285mL....and a sydney schooner is a SA pint...which isn't really a pint...oh god, its all so confusing........ :lol:

Edit...and just to be contrary, I drink out of a half pint....which is 280 mL

I take it by schooner you mean the eastern states definition of a schooner?.....cos in SA, a schooner is 285mL....and a sydney schooner is a SA pint...which isn't really a pint...oh god, its all so confusing........ :lol:

Edit...and just to be contrary, I drink out of a half pint....which is 280 mL

Why do you insist on doing my head in Butters? What did I ever do to you huh? :blink:

I need a beer!

hmmm.... any reason for that :lol:

So I can drink twice as much! boom boom!. :lol:

Edit:

I'll 'ave 'alf!
jacko_keithmarsh_char.jpg

I have a T-shirt somewhere

"I only drink beer on days ending with Y"

Batz

I used to drink halves (middies in NSW) when I lived up north as Schooners would go warm by the time you got to the bottom of one in the local un-airconditioned pub...

I put schooners as I am still bottling and a stubbie will often pour a near perfect 425ml schooey....

2 kegs(19ltr each) last about 3-4 weeks, its only me drinking so it works out to about 9ltrs(1carton) a week.. :chug:

30-40 stubbies a week
depends if im working overtime or not

cos in SA, a schooner is 285mL....and a sydney schooner is a SA pint...

Well, they sure know how to screw that up! Who drinks middies, 425ml is a schooner and dont let it be known otherwise. And I also have one of those t-shirts about beer and 'Y' ...

Scotty

I am on par with Chappo. 2 or 3 schooys per day, maybe a couple more on the weekend, and I try and get an AFD in once a week. But as u know I do have a DRY JULY.

STEVE

I don't think your wife is going to put much weight in what the majority of people on a homebrew forum respond to in a poll.

A bit like asking the pope what is the best religion.

Google up what is recommended as low risk drinking levels and medium risk drinking levels.

A few strategies to follow too keep the wife happy.

Drink a bit less but drink quality brews.

Go AG and brew some award winning mid strength beers. Full of flavour but a bit less work for your liver.

Or change the wife. It's your liver.

Phillips regime is a good one: no gym = no beer!

Now thats hard! Onya Phil

Cheers
Steve

just been watching dvd on brewing, average german drinks 36 gallons beer a year.
huntsy

Back