How Long Do They Have?...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobsta

Reaction score
i am a member of that 'emailcash' site (which is actually pretty good so far, would recommend it, no affiliation blah blah), and every so often they send me surveys that i do in exchange for 'points' which i can trade in for money eventually. and so far they havent asked me if i want to make my willy bigger (they probably know i dont need to)

ANYWAY...
the most recent survey they have sent me is on alcohol, and check out the first question...

how long do they have...?

survey.jpg

That system sounds like a great way to get a shedload of spam... :huh:

Nice skin. Shame about the google and winamp infections.

They may not have offered to make your penis bigger, but you can bet your arse they've sold your details to people who have

That system sounds like a great way to get a shedload of spam... :huh:

actually, none at all. and you can quote me on that

Nice skin. Shame about the google and winamp infections.

They may not have offered to make your penis bigger, but you can bet your arse they've sold your details to people who have

as for the winamp, i installed that myself so i dont have to continually swap windows when changing tracks, and the google one came with the browser i think, and i kept it coz its useful.

and as for the spam, nope, not a one.

I like your comics buttons- especially www.qwantz.com (I'm wearing a Dinosaur Comics hoodie right now)

I got the same survey a couple of weeks back.
Emailcash is an excellent site, have been a member for years, they are legit and do not send through any spam. i have earned about $400 from then since i joined.
(no affiliations...)

Latest posts

Back