How come you're on the AHB forum mid-morning?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How come you're on the AHB forum in working hours?

• I'm AT work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't work

• I'm between jobs

• I do shift work

• I'm taking a sickie

• I'm on holiday

• I'm a uni student

• I'm retired

• I'm practicing to be retired

• It's Melbourne Cup day!

• Total voters
evoo4u said:
Reminds me of that excellent and very funny after-dinner talk delivered by David Gunson about aircraft and air traffic control, where at one stage he worked out he was a self-employed public servant!

If you have a spare 50 minutes, and particularly if you have/had a background in aviation, have a listen:

Just enjoyed this in full! Thanks Evoo4u! This was one of my first internet downloads when the local library first got the internet.

He holds the room effortlessly.

Negative profit!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best poll ever.... ;)

I periodically get bored at work, having to deal with problems that shouldn't exist in the first place, lose motivation, and AHB fills the gap until my motivation returns!

Ducatiboy stu said:
Hope you grabbed a sausage sandwich...wasted trip otherwise
A sausage sandwich is the last thing that I would buy from Bunnings no matter how hard they try to throw one at me.
Then maybe I should just give em the $2.50 anyway with my usual smile. They should give the sausage in bread to the homeless or something?

Apparently it's inappropriate to drink beer before midday at work. AHB fills the void.

Mozz said:
Apparently it's inappropriate to drink beer before midday at work. AHB fills the void.
Drink whisk(e)y at work or beer at home

in my workplace its compulsory to drink beer any time of the day that I goddam feel like one

Latest posts

Back