hot enough for ya?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hitting off at golf tomorrow morning with my usual Friday group, just after 7:00am.
Should be all done about 11am.
Love the hot weather, loosens up my aching aging muscles, and I play much better than in colder conditions.
As long as mrs warra remembers to keep the darned windows and doors shut and turn on the hairy blower, it'll be all good for when I get back home.
Tomorrow's beer is already in the fridge chilling down.

where do you play Waz? in any case, play well - enjoy the beers tomoz!

Just enjoying an undercarbed dunkelweizen while listening to local radio and waiting for kegs to dry. A coolish but pleasant change has arrived in sunny Croydon.

manticle said:
I moved to the right state.
It almost could've been considered humid in Lonny today. Almost.

Heats going to take until Monday to reach Mackay. Supposed to get to 35 or higher. Doesn't sound too bad but the heat index should be just south of 50c. Happy days .

droid said:
where do you play Waz? in any case, play well - enjoy the beers tomoz!
Nelson Bay Golf Club.
Always enjoy the beers !

jlm said:
It almost could've been considered humid in Lonny today. Almost.
Terribly muggy down south, don't you know.

Was in Penrith for a futsal tournament in Jan when it got to about 47. 30+ at midnight.

Thought '**** me, I don't miss this'.

Planting out a vertical wall garden tomorrow in 40°C + temp. 160 plants to go in I think I'll be suffering from the worst case of swamp arse ever by tomorrow afternoon.

Geez these temps combined with daylight savings in NSW... our curtains are going to fade to the shithouse, lucky Qld bastards.

I'm gunna run out of cubes soon. Haven't been able to brew on a weekend for a while bcoz it's silly to hang out in the shed at these recent temps. Last I heard Wallsend was gunna be 46° tomorrow maybe 47° but you know what the media is like.
But still, **** that i won't be hanging out in the shed. I'll be filling my mini kegs up and having a session indoors tomorrow and pumping the tunes. Hope the power don't go out.

Back