• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
After digging up most of my hops last weekend I have a few rhizomes for sale.

2x Starter packs:
1 small Pride of Ringwood, Chinook and Hallertau Rhizomes in each pack
$20 + post (or pickup)

9x Chinook Rhizomes
$7ea + post (or pickup)

4x Hallertau Rhizomes
$7ea + post (or pickup)

The rhizomes are packed in plastic bags after being wrapped in damp newspaper with a small amount of compost-stuff.
I think they will all fit in a 500g Aust Post satchel, so postage will be whatever Aust Post charge for those.

Reply here or via PM - first in gets them - payment by Direct Deposit (or pickup) within 1 week is appreciated.

Hallertau for me too please Wolfy, PM sent

PB

Since there are only 4 Hallertau - I think they are all gone now, and both starter packs are spoken for too (I think).

I'm trying to find the camera-cable-thing so I can put some pictures up.

Starter Packs (L to R: Chinook, POR, Hallertau) (all sold unless people change their mind)
hops_starter.jpg

Hallertau (all sold unless people change their mind)
hops_hallertau.jpg

Chinook (some still available):
hops_chinook.jpg

Can you keep me in mind for a Hallertau should someone pull out?

Cheers

Still have a couple of Chinook left if anyone is interested.

At this stage that may be all of them gone, I want to get payment/postage fixed up for everyone who's said they want one so far, then I'll update this if there are any left.

Hey Wolfy,
I received mine today. thanks heaps!

All the rhizomes that were for sale have been sold and sent - sorry to anyone who missed out.

I still have a few various ones left, but hope to arrange some swaps with those, if that does not happen, I might have some more later in the year.

Latest posts

Back