Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, and as noted it is down to different people.

For instance, the Salvation Army's Red Shield Appeal was this weekend.

If I gave $20 and you gave $2, it doesn't mean I am a better person. It is simply how each individual acts, and is their choice.

...It is simply how each individual acts, and is their choice.

As its gilbrew's choice to sell his rhizomes. And as this is his thread, why is Darren jumping in to question that choice?

As its gilbrew's choice to sell his rhizomes. And as this is his thread, why is Darren jumping in to question that choice?

Yes, Darren can start his own thread.

"Hop rhizomes, free to all"

Pfffft

Mantis *grumpy after too many carlton fizzies at the footy*

Relax guys, go get a beer.

No-one is being ripped off or hard done by here.

If I gave $20 and you gave $2, it doesn't mean I am a better person. It is simply how each individual acts, and is their choice.

And also how much money each person had in their wallet to begin with..............

I think the 20 is a fair price. Fair enough that I've paid it and don't feel even slightly upset. I'm going to be growing my own hops soon enough and that's exciting. If the local nursery was selling them, I'd buy them so why not from a stranger on the internet (with whom I've had good dealings before)?

And also how much money each person had in their wallet to begin with..............

I was a PhD student at the time.

But, as alluded, if people feel that that they are getting value for money at $20 per rhizome, then go for it.

Cheers.

sorry gilbrew to hijack ya thread but its saves startin another on the same topic ,

i now have for sale 4 columbus rhizomes at $30 each posted anywhere in australia

pm me if your interested ... first in basis , more varietys to come when i dig the rest out during the week

sorry gilbrew to hijack ya thread but its saves startin another on the same topic ,

i now have for sale 4 columbus rhizomes at $30 each posted anywhere in australia

pm me if your interested ... first in basis , more varietys to come when i dig the rest out during the week

No dramas bloke, these guys are far too serious anyway!

I have got right into my garden today and discovered quite a bit more tettnanger.

All those who have PMed since friday, I will get back to you tomorrow.

Anyone else, PM me for Pride of Ringwood, Chinook or Tettnanger rhizomes.

No dramas bloke, these guys are far too serious anyway!

I have got right into my garden today and discovered quite a bit more tettnanger.

All those who have PMed since friday, I will get back to you tomorrow.

Anyone else, PM me for Pride of Ringwood, Chinook or Tettnanger rhizomes.

yeah well i agree to a degree with what theyre sayin , and i will give some of my zomes away , but hey i paid for the majority of what i have initially , so i think its only fair to ask a small price after years of caring for them and growing them to where they are now to be able to cut off and split the rhizomes , but each to their own opinion ...

I am stoked I paid for my 6 varieties last year. It was a first hand education in all things hops, and I had no other way of obtaining rhizomes as a new brewer.

PM sent. Lets see if I can manage to grow them here.

Gavo.

What other varieties do you have mate? I'd be interested in some depending.......

yeah well i agree to a degree with what theyre sayin , and i will give some of my zomes away , but hey i paid for the majority of what i have initially , so i think its only fair to ask a small price after years of caring for them and growing them to where they are now to be able to cut off and split the rhizomes , but each to their own opinion ...

I managed to get a few cuttings up and running over summer and gave them away but rhizomes are different..... lots of love went in to these and i paid for most of them a few years ago now.

So instead of starting a new thread i also have a couple of rhizomes for sale (hope thats ok gilbrew)

1 x Cluster @ $20 plus postage
1 x Chinook @ $10 plus postage
5 x POR @ $15 each plus postage

PM me - first in and all that jazz.

Cheers
DrSmurto

Hi guys...I am keen to try groing some hops...if you have any rhizomes for sale (or free :p ) please let me know....although it does seem they are all gone.

Cheers
Brad

Hi guys...I am keen to try groing some hops...if you have any rhizomes for sale (or free :p ) please let me know....although it does seem they are all gone.

Cheers
Brad

There'll be plenty more over the next few months I'm sure. I have a cascade and a mt hood rhizome available. I'll have some rhizome cuttings later on in the season too which I'll probably give away.

Q

if only I had somewhere to grow hops....... maybe next year

to those guys who have PM'd re rhizomes , im workin my way though getting back to ya , for some reason im having issues with sendin more than one PM every 5 minutes ...
and it looks like the columbus have all but gone now

i know i know before anyone tells me i should have started a new topic but i think this will be of intrest to anyone purchasing rhizomes how do you store dug up rhizomes over winter oviously in the fridge but in plastic or in soil do you wash them first do you cut them back ?

cheers & sorry for the hijack :ph34r:

Back