Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hijack but I thought people might like to know how good value these rhizomes are compared to the madness occurring on ebay at the moment:

Note the $71 sale price!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cascade_Madness.JPG

Cheers Gilbrew, I got my rhizomes yesterday! Unfortunately no hop samples :( . Oh well, shoulda gotten in earlier. Are they cool to leave in snap lock bags for winter (in fridge)? If I keep moist? Or is it better to store them in something else, or even plant them?

:icon_chickcheers: Thank's Gilbrew I received mine today and I'll use the sample of Chinook in a brew soon , they look nice and healthy . Fantastic value I'm really happy I can start growing my own I'v wanted to for a while now
Cheers Phil :icon_cheers:

Thanks Gilbrew......got mine yesterday.....can't wait to give it a go.

When is everyone going to plant them? Can I plant them now if I live in Sydney?

Hey All,

What are other Melbourne hop recipients doing with theirs? Planting, or storing in fridge? Can we leave them in the snap lock bag, as long as they are kept slightly moist? I've only ever grown hops once, and from cuttings last season. So not sure what to do for the winter. Might leave my current ones in the ground, and let these ones hibernate... Any suggestions?

cheers
beerDingo

Check out this info on planting hops, Wiki entry was created just recently.

Linky

I have 3 mt hood rhizomes up for grabs still
$25 including postage.

i am looking to buy some rhizomes this year. can people tell me what rhizomes they have and how much they are.

I have Chinook, Pride of Ringwood and Tettnanger rhizomes for sale. $20 each plus postage.

They should be ready in the next few weeks so get in early if you are keen to "grow your own".

I have a sample of free flowers for all buyers to include in the post.

PM me if you are keen. First in best dressed.

Gil.

I am after some Pride of Ringwood rhizones.
Mostly due to the fact that we live in Ringwood and somehow feel totally inadequate as a brewer
not having this variety in it"s place of origin.
Many thanks Tony.

Got my rhizome today, cheers gil for speedy delivery :beer:

Thanks Gilbrew, received my rhizomes yesterday.

Cheers Roscoe :icon_chickcheers:

Thanks Gilbrew, received my rhizomes yesterday as well.

Thanks brenthor

Hmm I'll measure tomorrow for you? Main bit is probably about an inch thick for about +10cms long.

Q

OK good strong size then
Cheers
Batz

Back