Hop Of The Week 21/2/07 - Willamette

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of this hop?

• 5 - Fantastic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 -

• 3 -

• 2 -

• 1 - Disgusting

• 0 - Never used this hop

• Total voters
Your'e right, sorry I got it turned round there. I might pm Bonj as I really want to get to the bottom of this. That's right now I remember he said don't use Bsaaz but use Cascade to heart's content. Jeez, reviled, it's getting dangerously near beer o'clock :lol:

Tell me about it :( Im working 11am till 8pm this week :angry: So no beer till I get home, and then by the time I do I dont even feel like more than 1 or 2 <_<

Its not looking all that good on the reports of hop driven pale beers and NZ willamette, I am not much of a fan of fuggles by themselves in pale beers and this is sounding more like fuggles than US willamette. Still perhaps nieve or presumptous or some other word but I am still thinking that maybe they are still better than all that in pale beers and maybe some have got hold of some which was not altogther the best stock, old, badly stored, I really don't know.
Eitherway thanks for the replies and I'll be sure to give my reports on what I brew with them ends up like. Chances of the hop driven pale ale I hoped too brew with them is looking rather slim though. Wait and see what he amber ale turns out like first.

Oh and I have a cracker of a late hopped hop driven summer ale on tap now with bsaaz and its a cracker, no dettol. Its wonderfull.

Cheers
Jayse

I'm late hopping another amber today so back to the BSaaz :lol: And remember not to Dettol the fermenter next time ;)

Latest posts

Back