Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam_snorkel said:
That would be tops, should I put something through the website or just send you an email with what I'm chasing?
Pretty much got that sorted, will be packing tonight and will list on the private page for you (and the others that have PM'd)

I'll pack all those and send email/pm with logins, I'll then pick up delivery addies from that.

:beer:

Hey mate do you have the following available?

500g Citra 2015
250g Azacca
250g Chinook
250g Super Pride
250g Nugget

Any chance you get in Yakima Hops?? If not I will import them..

cheers

Out of most of those, will be a few weeks (probably) until more are available, some of those don't yet have 15 release

15 Azacca, (possibly a 225 Citra in stock) did have more Citra but got smashed over the weekend... and as I say, not all of those are available in 15 stock, I wont be re-stocking in 14 crop season unless by special order by the kilo that I can source locally. If your happy with 14 crop year and want kilo's let me know.

I feel a bit like a donkey this morning carting the packages into the city... MAY have one spare if the email order folks don't follow up, as it stands Ive run dry

For those that missed out on the first run of the 2015 Citra, more is on the way, I expect to take delivery mid next week.

Chasing up other stocks locally for those that enquired about season 14 kilo's

:party:

Dam at this rate I'll have to buy some this week and some next week. Any more Amarillo on the way?

Ill grab 250 Azacca and 500 of the Citra when it arrives..

Don't mind if these are 2014...
250g Chinook
250g Super Pride
250g Nugget

I won't be getting 14 chinook and nugget unless by the kilo, I try to let all northern hemisphere previous season stocks run down/out at this point of the year, no point in stocking up, they'll sit in the freezer for ages before moving.

I'll add some super pride to my current local order though

I still have some simcoe squirreled away, new stock are a few weeks or so off..

Lemme know if you want that or prefer to wait

Cheers

Cheers Yob. I'd like a kilo, I'm happy with whichever scenario works best for you.

Cheers
bah

Just pulled the trigger on even more Citra taking it to 15kg incoming over the next week or so, as well as US Cascade and CTZ, all 2015 crop :icon_drool2:

Just to note, Centennial is bloody expensive this year with parity pricing with Citra (Ridiculous!!) Im not sure if this is an availability issue or just a popularity issue but I'm seeing rising wholesale prices over many popular varieties from the last few years.. count in that crowd Amarillo, Mosaic, Equinox and Simcoe.

As always, I'll be trying to keep pricing as low as I can and I cant source locally (2015 crops) so am resorting to importing all of this currently... and getting slammed on the AUD.. but hay, I want fresh season stocks just as much as you do ;) (not that I'll get a chance to use them myself for a month or two)

So I'll be having a hard look at it all when it lands to see where it'll end up, hopefully it means a bit of price fluctuation back down again when I'm able to source more locally.

:ph34r:

Yob said:
Just pulled the trigger on even more Citra taking it to 15kg incoming over the next week or so, as well as US Cascade and CTZ, all 2015 crop :icon_drool2:

Just to note, Centennial is bloody expensive this year with parity pricing with Citra (Ridiculous!!) Im not sure if this is an availability issue or just a popularity issue but I'm seeing rising wholesale prices over many popular varieties from the last few years.. count in that crowd Amarillo, Mosaic, Equinox and Simcoe.

As always, I'll be trying to keep pricing as low as I can and I cant source locally (2015 crops) so am resorting to importing all of this currently... and getting slammed on the AUD.. but hay, I want fresh season stocks just as much as you do ;) (not that I'll get a chance to use them myself for a month or two)

So I'll be having a hard look at it all when it lands to see where it'll end up, hopefully it means a bit of price fluctuation back down again when I'm able to source more locally.

:ph34r:
My money's on those varieties being extremely popular with breweries.

This in turn puts a bit more of a squeeze on homebrewers and alike.

Keeping the producers margins profitable against a discounted market for those big boys is the strategy seen year after year.

Just my 2 cents;)

Latest posts

Back