Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's not shown, it's gone again and will need to be re supplied, can't keep it on the shelf atm, lots more popular than last year. will take a look

2014 Challenger and Spalt should be listed today, got a little side tracked yesterday with a gallon or so of dry stout and an ocd attack on the brewery ;)

Yob,out of interest I had a look at your site and all I can see is this
. image.jpg.
Dunno if it's my end or yours , but it's on all areas of hops and yeast.
Cheers.....spog....

PC or mobile mate? What browser?

On pc earlier was fine when I was adding stock

Aah.. I see from the image it's one of those filthy I devices.

Try with safari, apple aren't very forthcoming making compatibility issues for non apple software easier

Having probs as well. Tried a few different times and blank page with url at top and nothing else. Telstra android mob.

spog said:
Yob,out of interest I had a look at your site and all I can see is this
attachicon.gif
image.jpg.
Dunno if it's my end or yours , but it's on all areas of hops and yeast.
Cheers.....spog....
Hi Spog,

I had the same thing around a month ago and I could not work out why and then it all came good for some unknown reason.

Maybe the hop gods dont want to sell new harvest product to Port Lincoln. :)

Browser? erm Google (wots a browser) google is search engine isn't it? Sorry not too tech.

It worked on Firefox but not on Safari.

It appears to be OK now.

Working again for you lou? I've had a decent look at the settings, reset some stuff, hopefully sorted?

Google is a search engine which you use on browsers like chrome, Firefox,dolphin etc

No still no joy. odd as other sites no prob. No idea what browser my phone uses. I'll have a look on Wed. on a pc. Cheers Yob

On my phone its either internet Explorer which has issues with loads of sites or Chrome which works fine

Bad ju ju I guess, it's a right PITA if i can't replicate the issue, makes it very difficult to find the fault.

There is an app for HDA about somewhere that's better than the mobile standard.. Only Android though

Hopefully these issues have sorted themselves out?

Been in some frantic negotiations and have the following incoming

Citra (Due in a week or so)
2014 German Magnum (next week)
2014 Mosaic (next week)
2014 US Willamette (next week)

Ive also been negotiating for some liquid gold... more to come on this down the track but can make a hint of some powerful stuff coming this way. :ph34r:

Hay GDAH, request and ye shall receive.

Will try to do it tonight for you, keep an eye on the 2 fiddy page :)

Back