Hop Backs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BribieG

Haven't accurately measured the volume on these things but my guess would be around 1 litre. I plan to use it for those special occasions where you'd want to waste a 90 gram packet of NZ flowers or half a dozen plugs per hopbacking. :)

Warren -

BribieG

Haven't accurately measured the volume on these things but my guess would be around 1 litre. I plan to use it for those special occasions where you'd want to waste a 90 gram packet of NZ flowers or half a dozen plugs per hopbacking. :)

Warren -

Mate I have regularly spent up to or a tad over thirty bucks on a partial kits n bits n grain n LDME n hops n yeast, so with a cheaper all grain brew with cultivated yeast and hopefully bought a heap of grain on a bulk buy, why not splash nine bucks on an extra shot of hop goodness :D
Basically I'm a malt man but have had some spectacular toe-curling hoppy beers in the past like the old Starkey's ales of Somerset in the 1960s, long gone, and would like to have a bash at something like that.

:lol: Just that time of the year for me. Must craft a new brewing toy.

Warren -

:lol: Heheh... yes Doc! Horrible weather always has me thinking about the brewery. My first hopback was OK but felt it could be improved no end.

These S/S cannisters should provide the solution I'm looking for (I hope). Worst case scenario I'm down 10 bucks. :D

Warren -

Warren,

Have you progressed this any further ?

Cheers
JSB

Latest posts

Back