Home Brew Shops Near West End?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoundrel

Reaction score
hey guys,
i've just moved to west end and was wondering where my nearest lhbs might be?
Gonna get the mail redirected eventually so craftbrewer will be an option soon but i need
But i need ingredients for a batch for the house warming in a few weeks, all i have atm is a pkt of t-58 yeast.

Any ideas guy?

Cheers scoundrel.

I have heard ok things about the Annerly Home Brew Shop, at 428 Ipswich Rd, ANNERLEY, though i will say i have not used them but know people that have.

Good Luck.

Jan

Craft brewer's postage is really cheap. $8 for up to 25kg's to my place on the southside, and usually next day delivery.

I have heard ok things about the Annerly Home Brew Shop, at 428 Ipswich Rd, ANNERLEY, though i will say i have not used them but know people that have.

Good Luck.

Jan
I used to drop into the annerly lhbs back when I first started. It's ok for alll your hard equipment... Bottle caps etc. Not too sure about the turnover of cans. But anything fresh I would steer clear. Nothing is refrigerated so the very expensive hops and yeast would not be at their best. Just stick to getting fresh stuff from CB

Hi - as a shameless plug for my stores, try the Brewers Choice store at Chapel Hill, corner of Moordale St and Moggill Rd. Head across the new bridge to Coronation Drive and drive out towards Toowong and Indooroopilly Shopping Town. About 10 minutes drive, if you avoid peak hour. Plenty of yeasts, including a range of whitelabs liquid yeasts, grain and fresh hops.

(Or head straight down Ipswich Rd to Wacol, for another store with everything you will need.)

Latest posts

Back