• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

HLT for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimoB

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I am selling my Keggle conversion HLT. I have used it for a HLT but I am sure it can be used for a boiler as well.

Includes:

• Clark rubber insulation thick version.
  • Thermowell
  • 2200w Element with power cord
  • Ball valve
  • Sight gauge
I'm selling this because I upgraded. I am hoping to sell this to finance some new gear. If your interested please let me know. Pics below.

Cheers,
Simo

Yob said:
what size HLT have you gone to now?
I actually went about the same. a bit less 46lt or something. In hindsight I prob shuld of a larger one but price was the issue. I now have a HERMS HLT which is why I upgraded. Works a treat. max I can prob do is a double batch. but i don't have the fridge space.

I will add that it's in great condition and all parts are no longer than 5 months old. only used 3 or 4 times.

Hey guys - I just found the receipt for the Kegking element. It was bought in November last year so it is still under warranty. Whoever buys it I'll hand that over too of course.

Price down to 180 - Any takers?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back