Hi from corrimal

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawie

Reaction score
Hi folks
Im in corrimal new to brewing just started grain with the robbobrew. I have got a keg set with a stc-1000 controlled fermenting fridge.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and picking peoples brains from time to time.

Craig

You've come to the right place mate, everything I know about brewing I learnt here or from other resources recommended here

Hi folks
Im in corrimal new to brewing just started grain with the robbobrew. I have got a keg set with a stc-1000 controlled fermenting fridge.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and picking peoples brains from time to time.

Craig
Hey Craig,
There's a local ( Illawarra and south coast) group of brewers you should join , IBU (Illawarra Brewers Union).
There are some great brewers around you there who can help with supplies and advice.
Roosterboy

Craig, as a fellow Cog (corrimal order of grain) send me a pm and will hook you up with the ibu's. Corrimal is the epicentre for Brewing on the gong, the rest try hard but ....

heya

damn you started in style

I'm in Thirroul so there's a few of us on here

Latest posts

Back