Hi all

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickGC

Reaction score
Gday,
My names Mick, live on the gold coast. I started making home brew about 8 years ago being young an broke and liking beer :) me and a mate went halves in a keg setup and a few years later i bought him out as i was moving away. 8 years later the setup has been in and out of the shed and grown a bit, always just making beer from kits, good beer but nothing special.

Bout 6 months ago a mate asked me for some help with building a full grain setup, now we are almost finished it and about to start attempting a batch :)

G'day MickGC, welcome mate. You should share pictures of your rig here. I'm still working on putting my electric brewery together so I can brew my first batch of AG ... exciting times! Cheers.

Gdya Mick, my first batch of all grain happened in a tradie bucket a nit under 3 years ago.
I am about to make a heat exchanger for my herms setup that will use one of the 4 pots I now have to keep the mash steady in the 40l esky tun I built last year......
You will hear about the slippery slope.....I didn't take much notice originally......

You won't know youself once your making all grain.

Latest posts

Back