Hi All from Geelong

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMurder

Reaction score
Well just decided to get into the homebrew scene as of christmas just gone...Turns out it's bloody addictive. I'm 33yo from Geelong and already have an addictive hobby being fishing but looks like now Ive got 2 so no more room to work :D . A couple of mates got me into the caper ,one of which writes for Beer and Brewer mag and is addicted to brewing which helps me.

Ive just put my first brew on from a recipe on this site (Big Red English Strong ale) Seems to be chugging along well. Cant wait to taste it in a while.

Hope to get some great tips from the fellow brewers on here and maybe one day be able to give advice to.

Cheers

Ben

It's the same as fishing. Lie to the wife about the cost and tell your mates it was the best beer you ever tasted until your fridge broke.

Gday Ben,

there is a healthy homebrew scene here in Geelong...feel free to come along to a meeting of the Corio Bay Brewers. we range from Lara through to Ocean Grove and everywhere in between. meet last Friday of each month. I look forward to tasting one of your beers one day!..

P.s. another keen fisher here...mainly from a hobie pedal kayak somewhere off the Bellarine Peninsula!

Yeah I am also part of the Hobie brigade Albainian. Youll probably see me somewhere around the Bellarine to.. :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back