Here I am!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNT650R

Reaction score
Hello to everybody (I'm not sure but I think that the greeting is the right way for begin.).
My name is Luigi and I'm Italian, but currently in Australia at least for the next one years and half..and I will try to stay here forever(but it will be hard!)
I brew my beer since 2009 and I've also worked in a Italian microbrewery.
What I miss from Italy?
My motorbike
my girlfriend
and
my mill, my pots, my fermenters and my beers!!
Currently I'm in the middle of nowhere in a farm in Nyngan. but in september I will go in Melbourne...

Please excuse my English..I do a lot of mistake......

Better than my Italian.

My lady is part siciliano and speaks and understands a bit.

Welcome. Hope your beers here are luscious.

Holler when you're in Melbourne mate, sit in on a brew day and get the feeling like back home!

Ciao luigi, benvenuto.

Ho imperato un poco della lingua, ma ho dimenticato la maggioranza.

E pui facile di ottenare l'ingredienti di fare una birra buona in Melbourne, al negozio 'grain and grape'.

Ricerca 'all grain brewing under thirty bucks' nel questo forum. Ci sono molta informazione e dove si puo comprare tutte le cose con meno costano.

Mi scusa la mia italiana, dici inglese meglio della mia italiana.

Goomba

thanks for the welcome mates!
@manticle I now that there are a lot of sicilian in Australia!but I come from the north of Italy, my town is Sesto Calende (VA) is a little town on the Lake Maggiore, very nice!
@stakka82 thanks!!I will enjoy a brew day!It will be amazing to smell the sweetness of the mash!I bring with me 6 of my beers(now they are only 4..) so you can taste something!
@flatcher Thanks!
@Lord Raja Goomba, your Italian is good I've understand what you mean!that's the important! Thanks for the information!Unfortunatly I think to returning to brew It will take some time..but I promise you that if I found a sponsor, with the first salary I will buy everything I need to brew!

Do you have HB contest in Australia?
In Italy we have a lot of thats, last year I organized onece with 50 beers in the race!It was good for the first time! Then we have a champinship with differente contest every one with a dfferent style and in the end of the year is rewarded those who have made the most points in the different races..
I've never won!ahahah
I am registering to AREABIRRA (http://forum.areabirra.it/forum/) one of the most important forum for homebrewers in Italy, there is a lot of information about brew on it but of course in Italian!

see ya!

Va bene !
Buon giono !
Come stàì !?
Io miciamo Fergus
Mi piace Brew !
G'day mate !
Let us know when you come to Melbourne ...post it on here...few of us could tell you some good places to visit , maybe invite you to a brew day or tell you where to get a bloody good feed !
Cheers
Ferg

Hi ferg!sure I will say! I spent a month in brisbane and I found two good place for drink beer. I see that you enjoy stout?it's my favourite syle!!dry imperial or oyster!!!Yummi!!!! I don't like sweet or milk too much...

Du99 thanks for the sites!!!a lot of material!!I didn't know about the Australian BJCP..

I saw on internet that maybe Victoria is one of the most important craft beer state in Australia!

Hi guys!
My program is change. at the end of this month I will arrive in Sydney for at least a week or maybe more.
I need your help!
1)do you know any cheaper hotel/hostel in Sydney?
2)Which are the best pub for drink craft beer?

I travel alone and this is the first time in Sydney!

Latest posts

Back