Help me identify this beer dispensing unit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seller tried telling me they paid $1k for the unit second hand, so $250 is the lowest they'll go. And they're unwilling to test it first. I'll let it go thru to the keeper methinks.

Not willing to test it for you, tell them to go “ chill” themselves. That’s ridiculous.
Better idea, tell them you will take it and pay when you have tested it, bet they won’t.

(Refer your point 2) in post #12 above!

Not willing to test it for you, tell them to go “ chill” themselves. That’s ridiculous.
Better idea, tell them you will take it and pay when you have tested it, bet they won’t.

(Refer your point 2) in post #12 above!
Funny thing is, they had it up on Gumtree asking $400 for about 9 months and recently re-posted it as simply "Negotiable". Offered 200, they countered 300, I countered with 250 in tested condition. It's like they thought 9 months gathering dust wasn't indication enough. And they tell me they paid $1k for it? Why do I care what they paid?

</rant>

Interesting. Where's that? The link takes me to the photo only
Luckily for your better half it's in Gatton Qld so probably a bit far for you. Just seemed to fit in with your recent theme. :cheers:

Luckily for your better half it's in Gatton Qld so probably a bit far for you. Just seemed to fit in with your recent theme. :cheers:
Haha yeah.. Lucky missus. This time

mtb, “Ripley Believe it or Not, if this unit is all as it seems and in top working order then the purchase of such a unit would be a bloody good one.

Haha.. a coolroom is off limits even for me..

.. unless I installed an adjoining space with hammock for the missus during the summer. Then she wouldn't mind losing that garden bed to a big hulking steel box

Well...... buy the bloody hammock
Ten bucks from Bunnings, you know. Hell I can't scrounge a bargain from Gumtree that'll beat that, at least not without "foreign fluids" on the thing

Back