Help! Gold Coast Local Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmactruck

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if there was anyone local on the Gold Coast who could mill 2 kg of pale malt for me?. I do not own a mill yet but am considering would be a good x-mas present. Postcode 4213. :beer: CHEERS

If you order your grains from CraftBrewer who are just up the road from you, they do milled grain no extra charge. Also the post would have been best put in the All Grain sub forum, or The Common ground etc. Hope someone down there can assist, anyway.

Bribie,

He did! We stuffed up & didn't mill it, he's just looking for help to save us sending down a second batch. So if anyone can help, please do.

cheers Ross

Bribie,

He did! We stuffed up & didn't mill it, he's just looking for help to save us sending down a second batch. So if anyone can help, please do.

cheers Ross

Sorry I have a Barley Crusher, can't mill shit!

Thanks everyone for your replies, I have it all sorted now - Cheers again

1. Get some gaffa tape and tape the sealed bag to top of your head.
2. Find SWMBO and place rolling pin in her dextrous hand
3. Say "You are so fat and lazy that you even download cheats for your wii Fit"
Let the crushing begin. Now you may need to have a few more one liners up your sleeve if SWMBO calms down.
But it will be The Perfect Ccrush every time!

:lol:

Chap Chap

1. Get some gaffa tape and tape the sealed bag to top of your head.
2. Find SWMBO and place rolling pin in her dextrous hand
3. Say "You are so fat and lazy that you even download cheats for your wii Fit"
Let the crushing begin. Now you may need to have a few more one liners up your sleeve if SWMBO calms down.
But it will be The Perfect Ccrush every time!

Chap Chap

I think you've posted this in the wrong forum - it would be better off in the Relationships Advice forum.

Classic - welcome back Chappo!

Latest posts

Back