Help a brother out

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mr B, thats some really valuable feedback.
I understand the questions/available answers are very limited and believe me when i say there is a lot of other research going into this project. The aim was to just get some quick opinions that i can quantify and display visually after.
More detailed qualitative research will probably conducted further down the track through things like interviews etc. but for now i wanted to keep it as brief as possible - also being relatively new to the craft myself i may have overlooked some of the possible responses, but you've gotta start somewhere!

valenzal said:
thanks everyone.
When i used the word kit, i was referring to a combination of both equipment and ingredients :)
You might have to take into account when interpreting the results that many of us probably took it to refer to a can of goo type kit, not the brew rig type of kit

Yeah, I did it thinking that 'kit' meant cans of extract. Might need to specify the meaning in the survey

Wow i'm really overwhelmed by the response, you guys are all great. There's been over a hundred people that have taken the survey, so there's a fair bit of data to get through. I'll try put together a small infographic type thing tomorrow afternoon or tuesday and ill chuck it up here so you can all see the results!
Thanks guys

I agree with others that the use of the word 'kit' does not have the same meaning within the homebrew community as you intended in this survey. This may throw some doubt on any conclusions you seek to draw from the data.

Back