• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Handles For D.a. Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCT

Beer Nerd
Reaction score
Hey all, looking to replace my plain black plastic tap handles with some nice wooden ones to match the bar.
Does anyone know where I can buy tap handles to suit the DA taps?

I've added some photos to show the taps and handles.
I got given a couple handles that I reckon look good, but they don't quite fit. I'd modify them, but I only have 2 of these handles and 3 taps. But surely someone must sell these as these handles came out of a pub.

Anybody know who sells them?

Thanks.

P5040003.JPG

P5040004.JPG

Hey all, looking to replace my plain black plastic tap handles with some nice wooden ones to match the bar.

I got given a couple handles that I reckon look good, but they don't quite fit. I'd modify them, but I only have 2 of these handles and 3 taps. But surely someone must sell these as these handles came out of a pub.

Thanks.

I might have one of those in my box of tricks,I so you can have it. I'll have a look in a little while.

Batz

Thanks.
Send me a plastic one and I can get them turned up for you.Have a look at the timber one's that are on my site, choose the timber and away we go_Only take about 10 days max turn around.
GB

Batz, that'd be awesome mate. I'll pay you for it if you have it.

GB, I'll wait and see what Batz comes up with first, if he doesn't have one I'll be in touch.

I have DA taps with the plastic handles and will be turning some nice timber ones once my lathe is set up and life is back on track. If you're not desperate I can do some extras, but dont hold your breath until at least october/november at this stage. I have a couple of other things to make up for another brewer that I promised a while ago but things are too hectic atm...

Cheers

Sully

I have DA taps with the plastic handles and will be turning some nice timber ones once my lathe is set up and life is back on track. If you're not desperate I can do some extras, but dont hold your breath until at least october/november at this stage. I have a couple of other things to make up for another brewer that I promised a while ago but things are too hectic atm...

Cheers

Sully

:lol:
I notice you did note a year there Sul? We talkin' 2010, 2012 and or 2020?

Chap Chap

Any luck finding a match Batz?

MCT, sorry mate I've searched high and low for that bugger to no avail.
I must have given it anyway at sometime.

Batz

No worries batz, thanks for looking anyway.

MCT, sorry mate I've searched high and low for that bugger to no avail.
I must have given it anyway at sometime.

Batz

Latest posts

Back