Hag B&t Comp At Potters This Weekend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just rounded up 5 beers to enter..... well..... 5 beers i want feedback on

now i just need to find an entry form

cheers

Just grab one from here.

Ignore the dates and you will be fine.

Thanks
Dave

Oh yeah, forgot to add, can I reserve a spot in your Tarrago Dave.

Cheers

Bummer,

I didn't think this would go ahead.

I doubt I will be able to get my Berliner Weisse out of secondary and carbed up in time...

Oh well...

Would love to attend and help but a baby is due to pop out of the wife any tick of the clock now. It was expected last Friday.

Sooo, if by some chance everything is done and settled by then - and I can convince one of the Grandma's to babysit for a few hours then I'll whip up and help out for a bit.

Otherwise I'll see if I have a couple of bottles at home to enter - Will send you a PM Dave.

Benniee

Oh, wasnt expecting it to be on that quick.

I'll see if theres any bottles left in the shed.

G'day Dave

I'll help out on the Sat and maybe the Sunday if required.

Any spare seats in the Tarrago for the Sat morning? Would be greatly appreciated. I can find my own way home.

cheers

I'll be there by 930am. Have swimming lessons in the morning for my boy and will come straight from them. Looking forward to it!!
Lee

I'll third a spot in the Dave's beer bus if possible. What time do you want us at your place Dave?

Cheers

I'd really love to come and help out where possible but unfortunately have the entire weekend booked to do so much needed work I can't get out of... Its a real shame as they've always been great days in the past.

I might have to see if I have something worth while in bottles to enter and might drop them around some time this week Dave if thats ok? Not sure if I have anything worth entering though.

Cheers

thanks dave, does anyone know what time the boys at potters knock off work?

Will drop mine in there tomorrow after work if they are still around.

If they are shut i will drink em :)

cheers

Would love to attend and help but a baby is due to pop out of the wife any tick of the clock now. It was expected last Friday.

Sooo, if by some chance everything is done and settled by then - and I can convince one of the Grandma's to babysit for a few hours then I'll whip up and help out for a bit.

Otherwise I'll see if I have a couple of bottles at home to enter - Will send you a PM Dave.

Benniee

Can't you just bring him/her, experience what their father does best :)

you can breast feed?

wow

id never make it out of the house if i had boobs :)

you can breast feed?

wow

id never make it out of the house if i had boobs :)

Why could you never make it out of the house, because you could breastfeed, thus having all the nutrition you need and would never need to go shopping for food, or simply because you have boobs?

I may be scared by your answer :(

boobs....... hands........ have both......... what are you going to do?

i guess the novelty would ware off after a bit but hey...... the thought is worth a smile :)

not being to buy underware for under $10 for a 7 pack would suck though

not being to buy underware for under $10 for a 7 pack would suck though

:icon_offtopic:
When I get home Im going to rip my wives undies off
Because they are really beginning to chafing me. :lol:

Anyway a beer competition would be a great head wetting for a new arrival I would think.

Dropped my entries in today

Hi all Judges & Helpers.

Here is a picture of the 'Incentives Program'

img_3928.jpg

The incentive is to help out at this comp if you want to be invited to the next BJCP session :eek:

Latest posts

Back