Hag B&t Comp At Potters This Weekend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfridge

Reaction score
Hi All,

Despite our stealth marketing campagne a good lot of entries have been received for this weekend's comp - so we need some judges and stewards.

Can you please let me know if you can make it. I will provide (some) transport and other 'incentives' to be there.

Thanks
Dave

Dave
What day is it on? I may have some overseas guests on the weekend, I still dont know what their plans are for sure, but I certainly intend on going if it is possible for me. If it comes to it, I may even need to judge one session, and steward for another so I can drive home that arvo. I dont even have any beers to enter! Maybe I will have a quick look around in my stash....
Trent

Dave
What day is it on? I may have some overseas guests on the weekend, I still dont know what their plans are for sure, but I certainly intend on going if it is possible for me. If it comes to it, I may even need to judge one session, and steward for another so I can drive home that arvo. I dont even have any beers to enter! Maybe I will have a quick look around in my stash....
Trent
I still have a couple of your beers if you want to enter them in the comp...
Not that I don't want to drink them, though. Heaven forbid. ;)

I have a couple of beers to enter too if its not to late.

would be able to drop them off wednesday arvo.

no problem if its too late, i didnt know if it was still on or when of drop off dates.

my beers are probably infected anyway <_<

cheers

I still have a couple of your beers if you want to enter them in the comp...
Not that I don't want to drink them, though. Heaven forbid. ;)

Thanks for the offer Les, but if I enter them in the comp, it will probably be your feedback I will be getting anyway! Just keep the beers, and be sure to give me honest, constructive feedback!
I am sure I can find one or 2 beers that are comp enterable, I will drop em off at Marks this week, if that isnt too late...
Trent

Thanks for the offer Les, but if I enter them in the comp, it will probably be your feedback I will be getting anyway! Just keep the beers, and be sure to give me honest, constructive feedback!
I am sure I can find one or 2 beers that are comp enterable, I will drop em off at Marks this week, if that isnt too late...
Trent

Hi everyone (ie Trent, Les and Tony)

The comp is on Saturday and I will be sorting the entries on Friday morning. Judges and Helpers can hand carry the entries as long as they are there by the start time and I have the paperwork by Thursday.

So as long as the entries are either at Mark's or Potters or I have received your paperwork by Friday morning then all is sweet.

Thanks
Dave

Hey Dave,

I can help/judge if yoyu need me. Just let me know where and when. I'd be very interested to discuss your transport and incentives program...

Cheers
Geoff

count me in. would probably need a lift or not drink.

cool

will enter a couple.... more for feedback on the flavours..... good and im sure bad, in them.

cheers

PS.....keith if your reading, what time is too late to drop them off after work.

Will be at bulga coal on wednesday so the back road through broke will have me there in no time

let me know

cheers

my entries are with mark at the shop.
Being a BJCP trainee I'll free up my schedule. Is it the Saturday or Sunday? I can do either day as long as it is not a late afternoon/nighttime event.
Lee

I'll be there Dave, what time is the roll up?

As for the paperwork, can I just email a list of beers to you or do you want hard copies?

Happy to help in whatever way I can, judge or steward, or just tuck into Dave's 'incentives'

i just rounded up 5 beers to enter..... well..... 5 beers i want feedback on

now i just need to find an entry form

cheers

:(

I will be out of state for a week
Will try to get my entries to marks before i leave tomorrow

Hope all goes well

I'll see about a drop-off of some entries tomorrow.

Unable to attend, I'm afraid, as my work Christmas party is happening on Saturday (Paid in advance and I'm going with a friend, so I won't bail out). Apologies for the short notice.

I have a Mild and a Bitter ready to go.

Which day, Dave? anyhoo...if you're drivin' I'm thinkin' I'm up for steward duty... :D

I'll be there Dave, what time is the roll up?

As for the paperwork, can I just email a list of beers to you or do you want hard copies?

Hi Scott,

List of beers is fine by email or PM (not posted here ).

As long as I know what styles then I can allocate the random number. Otherwise if there are 100 entries and you arrive with 3 bottles - everyone can probably guess that numbers 101 to 103 are yours. :eek:

Grab an entry form (any entry form will do) from the HAG website and attach them to your bottles in the normal way.

Thanks
Dave

my entries are with mark at the shop.
Being a BJCP trainee I'll free up my schedule. Is it the Saturday or Sunday? I can do either day as long as it is not a late afternoon/nighttime event.
Lee

Starts Sat @ 9AM - unless I find out that there is a booking for the room in the arvo.

Dave

Latest posts

Back