Green Flash 2ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fair dinkum mje1980 you've been a member here for almost 8 years 2000+ posts and you obviously have no idea on where to post stuff. :lol:

Agreed. Would be more appropriate instead of starting 4+ separate threads.

It is what the forum description says the forum is for, however.

That's what i thought too. Silly us!

Anyway, a cracking beer is this shit. I would happily buy much more of this. Hoppy, yummy, bitter but smooth, and no way you can tell its 9.4%

Green Flash have never brewed a Double IPA. Unless you are referring to this beer which was brewed in 2007.

Their Imperial IPA, on the other hand is great.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttt..... ......... .. ..... ......... .. . .... ...... t

goes the baloon.

I was waiting for stories of twitching facial muscles, lupin oozing from your eye sockets, etc etc....... and not even a picture :(

Tony pouts, and wonders where to get a bottle for himself.....

Green Flash have never brewed a Double IPA. Unless you are referring to this beer which was brewed in 2007.

Their Imperial IPA, on the other hand is great.
2IPA and Imperial IPA often mean the same thing.
Ditto for Double.

The 2 refers to 2 letter I as much as it does double in this case...

As can be seen in the style description in your link...

Tony, if you see it, grab it, heaps of em. I paid a lobster for my 700ml bottle, and I wish i'd gotten more. I do apologise to the style nazi's. A 2ipa is called that because Imperial India Pale Ale has 2 I's in it, hence sometimes referred to as a 2IPA. Apologies again :rolleyes:

Probably right, but I wouldn't have started 4 separate threads for a one sentence review per thread. Just interpretation of the guidelines really.

Might see if I can get into some of these american craft brews that have recently becoming available.

Back