Great Deal On Quaffing Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hapkin Pokal (400ml Bristol Schwenker?)
This is the one I referred to as "Belgian" - my current glasses for appropriate beers

Heineken Super Prestige Pokal
This is the one I referred to as "Tall" - my current standard glasses

Hensen Tulpe
I think this is the one I referred to as "curved pilsner"

Arena Tulpe
I think this is the one I referred to as "straight pilsner" - this is the one I am stoked to get

I though the whole deal with stemmed glasses was that, you hold them by them stem to keep you beer cold?

looks like the goods for the price.

reckon ill order a box of each.

I though the whole deal with stemmed glasses was that, you hold them by them stem to keep you beer cold?

exactly what i was thinking... ohhhhh well... they still look pretty impressive though, in a picasso sort've way

Picked up acouple of boxes.. Surprised there were still some left after reading all of the above posts

I just picked up 10 nice Pilsner Glasses in Target normally $19.99 with 25% off 15 Bucks ( First grade )

Pumpy :)

Just called - all they have left is Warteck pokal (.3l) and Pokal (.25l)
Couldnt get sizes on the others

This is what the webstore people sent me when I asked about the size of the Ritzenhoff glasses-

Acura Pokal - 300ml
Pokal - 250ml
Warteck - 300ml
Carmia - 250ml
Contera - 400ml

Are we looking at different websites? I can't find some of those glasses on the website.

Are we looking at different websites? I can't find some of those glasses on the website.

Same site, but I was too busy to tell them that there was discrepancies between what they sent and what is available on their site.

I've just asked them to confirm whats going on and will let you know when I have an update.

Mine arrived today too. Good deal for $21 delivered (I got the Pokal).

ahhh not fair... still waiting and nothing out of the credit card as yet!

What are they like Jase71?

To be overly picky, the mold seam on the one I examined is a bit apparant (it's laugable to say they are a $120 value set), but they are a good weight, not too light and flimsy (unless you only like big old school dimpled pints) and with a nice 'ching' when flicked (that's my highly technical appraisal). And they are definately glass, not plastic, for those concerned.

So yea, a great set for the price. No disapointment here at all. Something to have handy in situations where accidents are likely to happen. I can retire my James Boag Premium glasses now (which by all accounts are almost identical).

Where's mine?

Back