Great Deal On Quaffing Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a phone call today saying they dont have any, but would i like another different set from the same manufacturer, 300ml for the same price?

will be sent friday.

Lobo

I ordered 2 boxes as soon as I saw this post (I was the 2nd reply) Called them yesterday to find out what was taking them so long. Turns out they forgot my order, then sold out.

I blame the rest of you guys!

EDIT: Just read a few more posts, looks like I'm not alone...

grr...

Damn, tat was a bargain. Thats what I get for being offline for a few weeks!

Unlucky jackmc, that sucks!

I haven't heard a think from them, nor seen any glasses. That's shit customer service, even for a bargain runout sale like that.

I am writing about the order you placed with us on 26/11/08. Unfortunately we have currently sold out of the items that you have ordered. I have contacted the supplier and have been informed that we will not be receiving a delivery before Christmas. I am also unable to get the stock from other stores. I have received some of the Ritzenhoff glasses although they are not the ones you ordered. They are called Acura Pokal and they are 300ml tall glasses. Please reply by return email if you are happy to wait for the original item or if you are interested in exchanging glasses. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Got this email of them today. Does anyone know what they look like?

Got this email of them today. Does anyone know what they look like?

Yep, I was in the same position and thought what the hell and just ordered them. Arrived today.

gif.gif

PIC_0193.jpg

I got a phonecall yesterday about them saying that they could send one of the style i ordered, but not the others, but they could replace them with something else. I wasnt really listening to which ones they could send etc but it sounds like they should be on their way here soon

giggity

Sponge

I ordered 1 box of each kind

Ended up getting these

1_26185_227_227.jpg
1_49667_227_227.jpg

SWMBO ended up confiscating them
6 went to my father in law and six to my brother in law for xmas
The rest are being used for cocktails and as fancy glasses

They are a bit thin for normal everyday usage and a little on the small side

Cheers

hahaha sorry mate but thats pretty funny

you're right they are a bit delicate. but they're nice to drink from and with a dozen of them i figure even if i break one a month that's a years supply.

Yep, I was in the same position and thought what the hell and just ordered them. Arrived today.

gif.gif

Yep they talked me into it too. Should get a box soon

I ordered 1 box of each kind

Ended up getting these

1_26185_227_227.jpg
1_49667_227_227.jpg

6 went to my father in law and six to my brother in law for xmas
The rest are being used for cocktails and as fancy glasses

They are a bit thin for normal everyday usage and a little on the small side

Cheers

Glad your SWMBO took care of your unreasonable purchase. I might have to hide mine from my evil half if I ever wanna see beer poured into them, hehe :p

Back