Great Deal On Quaffing Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can take a while here,just last week someone received their K-Tel record selector.

Batz

Got mine today as well as the xmas pressies for others...
Opened it up and quite happy for the money spent on them, then I got roused on and told that if she wasn't allowed to open her pressie then mine can get wrapped back up too.... :(

For the price I should have got more, but 12 Pokal's is plenty for me and a few mates. :)

It can take a while here,just last week someone received their K-Tel record selector.

Batz

Wow, I could play with one of those for hours. But then, I am special-schooled.

I was quite young when they came out, but being a mad collector of albums (and now CD's & digital) since about 10 years old, this held great fascination, even though it was pretty useless for all practical purposes (24 albums ? Puh-lease)

For the uninitiated, behold the magic:

recordselector.jpg

:rolleyes: Works like a computer !

Hmm space age device????? It's a just a moving stand ffs.....just showed they still had marketing spin in the 70's

Anyone got a definitive answer on the sizes of these glasses?

When posting can you please use the names of the glasses as they appear on the website?

ie:

Diebels = ___ ml
Warteck Pokal = ___ ml
Sokata Tulpe = ___ ml
Pokal = ___ ml

Emailed them last week and only got a reply yesterday, details are on my work email so I will post the correct info tomorrow the glasses 250ml, 300ml and 400ml

The Pokals are 250ml.

Didn't someone already post the volume for each style ?

Unless some glass experts here are able to let me in on some secret where the above glasses somehow match up to the glasses available for purchase on the website, that information means nothing to me. May as well tell me how much a Toyota Camry costs.

May as well tell me how much a Toyota Camry costs.
Toyota Camry - $19,145, LE - $20,600, SE - $21,815, XLE - $25,575, HYBRID - $26,150

Glad I could help :lol:

Mine haven't arrived yet but they are being sent elsewhere so no chance of me seeing them for 2 weeks anyway. If its still an issue I'll measure them and put up the results then (I bought one set of each that were listed online)

*edit - spelling*

haha that'd be helpful if they were the real prices, I'd probably buy one tomorrow!

Well I'm just a little pissed off. Had a phonecall from Vic Basement saying that they are no longer able to supply these glasses and as such my order has been cancelled. I asked if they were going to get any more in and why its taken this long and she mumbled on about the rep giving them wrong info <_<

So there disappears 48 glasses I was really looking forward to getting. Turns out the deal was too good to be true!

Envious off all you people who have recieved them!

Just had the same call - there was simply too much demand, the supplier has no more stock left and they supposedly have no idea whether they can supply them in the new year.

Just had the same call - there was simply too much demand, the supplier has no more stock left and they supposedly have no idea whether they can supply them in the new year.
It appears as though my credit card hasn't been charged yet for my order, so I'm guessing I'll get the same call. I never can understand these online stores that just keep letting people order stock that actually isn't in stock...

Same here! :angry:

Told girl that I ordered them in good faith on the 26th November and that I don't except the cancellation of the order. Head Office is supposed to ring me tomorrow. We'll see how that goes!

It appears as though my credit card hasn't been charged yet for my order, so I'm guessing I'll get the same call. I never can understand these online stores that just keep letting people order stock that actually isn't in stock...

I'm in the same boat as you... Although i am in NSW, hopefully they still have some left. I think i will have to kick up a stink if i get a call..

Latest posts

Back