Great Deal On Quaffing Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered a box of each. 48 glasses delivered to Adelaide for only $57.

Just did the same. Exactly the same price for delivery to country Vic.

Good find, just added their site to my favourites list.

Wonder if the dude / dudette in charge of internet orders is freaking out at the sudden large volume of these glasses walking out the door? :lol:

They are all different sizes.

As I posted here, I initially got the belgian and the tall pilsnerish one:
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=26303

Thought that I'd never see the straight sided pilsner flutes again (Diebels), so got 2 boxes just now. I am stoked to get these, they are a very nice glass, and not too fruity looking. :D

I had gone back to get some for friends (half so I can expect decent glassware when you turn up with beer), and noticed VB Auburn has tall ones and pokal ones, but no others from memory - I ratted though the remnants for the final set of Sokata Tulpe and more of the tall ones.

I think they are all 250ml except for the tall one (where there is a mark at about 330) and the belgian one (where there is a mark at about 400) .

Wonder if the dude / dudette in charge of internet orders is freaking out at the sudden large volume of these glasses walking out the door?

I wondered when I went back to the auburn store if I should have gone back first and then announce to AHB... the pile was much larger the first time around.

Anyone got a definitive answer on the sizes of these glasses?

When posting can you please use the names of the glasses as they appear on the website?

ie:

Diebels = ___ ml
Warteck Pokal = ___ ml
Sokata Tulpe = ___ ml
Pokal = ___ ml

Anyone got a definitive answer on the sizes of these glasses?

When posting can you please use the names of the glasses as they appear on the website?

ie:

Diebels = ___ ml
Warteck Pokal = ___ ml
Sokata Tulpe = ___ ml
Pokal = ___ ml

I don't really know what size they are....my girlfriend seems to break nearly every glass in the house - and for $1 a glass....can't beat that for me!!

But I would say that they are roughly 250ml each....

I am not familiar with the Warteck Pokal,I don't really like the shape,what beer is served in that?

I scored the Pokal and Diebels

Batz

I don't really know what size they are....my girlfriend seems to break nearly every glass in the house - and for $1 a glass....can't beat that for me!!

But I would say that they are roughly 250ml each....

Someone above implied that there's two 250ml ones, a 330ml, and a 400ml

I've already ordered two dozen assuming they were all 250 but I'm hoping the ones I ordered were bigger. If not I'm tempted to order some of the bigger ones. 250ml is tiny and only really good for letting guests sample your homebrew etc but 330ml and 400ml is respectable.

Postage seems a bit cheap... For arguments sake I put quantity 100 in the cart and calculated postage, still only $9... :unsure:

Postage seems a bit cheap... For arguments sake I put quantity 100 in the cart and calculated postage, still only $9... :unsure:

Oh no :(

Yeah check here for all the beer glasses they do.

Not much help when each glass comes in multiple sizes too.

Perhaps they are all small, I mean the price is ridiculous so I can only imagine no one wanted to buy 250ml beer glasses and thus they had surplus stock.

Still a great price either way.

meh, at a $1 a glass for something that did not have dimples and a handle on it, I couldn't go wrong. If they are too small I now have 48 very classy shot glasses, or I'm gonna keep fit continually getting up to refill it from the tap ;)

Either way, I'm very happy with the purchase. Unless they are plastic...... <_<

Yeah check here for all the beer glasses they do.

Not much help when each glass comes in multiple sizes too.

Wheat beer glasses
Say no more

Batz

Just ordered mine - really hope they turn up - sounds almost too good to be true! also, the cheap postage is amazing.

if worse comes to worse, Victoria's basement will have to contend with a irate large proportion of Australia's home brewers!

Just went in to the QVB store and picked up 6 of the 400ml Bristol Schwenker (Belgian ?) for $18, only one box left with 5 glasses not 6

Just went in to the QVB store and picked up 6 of the 400ml Bristol Schwenker (Belgian ?) for $18, only one box left with 5 glasses not 6

Went into the Alexandria shop yesterday and got the last box of the wavy ones, they had the some Duvel style ones as well but they were a bit more expensive.

Back