• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Graphic Designers - I Need A Logo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adding barley and hops somewhere in the design would definietly help I think, but the moment I posted the designs I got to thinking that it is probably better to get away from the clich round beer bottle lable and go with something that is more original and personal. Perhaps try to convey what the black duck brewery is all about, why it's called the black duck brewery etc

Still gunning for petes duck though.
Shit, you've Got to be kidding me?
I was really pushing the envelope picking the colour for the hat.

I hope you stick to only one beer as I've almost run out of creative juice.

edit: Love Billbo's 1st one. awesome. He needs a hat, but.

Shit, you've Got to be kidding me?
I was really pushing the envelope picking the colour for the hat.

I hope you stick to only one beer as I've almost run out of creative juice.

edit: Love Billbo's 1st one. awesome. He needs a hat, but.
Reading what you have conditioning, I can't wait to see the sexual chocolate label, or the soul glo.

That made me laugh!! i don't think many would remember that classic.

Black_duck_brewery4.JPG
That duck looks like its at a music festival.
Now he's ready for his set Brad.

I think we need see this little black duck go viral, can rickrolling be replaced by getting ducked?

Cheers SJ

Reading what you have conditioning, I can't wait to see the sexual chocolate label, or the soul glo.

That made me laugh!! i don't think many would remember that classic.

We'll be talking a couple of copywrite breaches for those two labels, Beerfloral!
Google image is the source of all my label piccies - but I'm proud to claim the dapper duck as my own.

In the great tradition of wonderfull artists such as "PetesBrew" I submit my MsPaint masterpiece:

It was an English Bitter Black Duck right?

bitterblackduck.jpg

or maybe for a little more overt style:

bitterblackduck2.jpg

Maybe he needs a brolly?

Yeah, not English enough huh! It really did need a brolly.
Try this one then:

bitterblackduck3.jpg

I find the constraints of MsPaint to be nuturing to my inner existentialist self in a post-modernistic paradigm. The challenge of portraying a soically repressed black duck in a manner in which is likely to lead one to imbide a beer in which one is not sure if actual ducks were used in its making, surely is a philosphical dilema. I find that when I compare myself to the great masters such as PetesBrew I get very depressed and ask myself, why can't I be that good.

That is a lot more english.

Do you remember the dissapointed horse sketch?

Maybe English is not the way to go; it's too complex. Lets try something simpler:

quackersbrewery1.jpg

P.S. I can't draw horses let alone upset ones.

I vote for Pete's logo, as it can best be used for the whole beer range...

med_gallery_7239_412_7558.jpg

I hope you asked Pete's permission before repurposing his work or at least acknowledge him as the owner of copyright - we wouldn't want a lawsuit for derivative work on our hands.

Lets keep it friendly people :ph34r:

:lol: Hehe thats a ripper. I would buy one of them beers no questions asked.

P.S I was talking about the duck **** label

I hope you asked Pete's permission before repurposing his work or at least acknowledge him as the owner of copyright - we wouldn't want a lawsuit for derivative work on our hands.

Lets keep it friendly people :ph34r:
All's good - i've been sprung stealing someone else's pic before so I am in no place to complain.

I gotta say, he copied my kakky-handed handwriting beautifully.

Beerfloral, I reckon these would look awesome on your brewery shirts.

Back