Grand Deluxe 125 GD125

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballin

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Im trying to find a grand deluxe 125. Kegking have sold out in the last week and are not going to stock them anymore.

I live in Brisbane and waiting on a freight quote from one in Perth. Anyone know of any other places that stock them?

Ballin. Can we interest you in Super Deluxe? These are what we are replacing Grand Deluxe with. Their all stainless steel inside and out, much more powerful compressors than Grand Deluxe, better performance and higher 43 degree ambient working temps. Perfect for the Brisbane climate.

Hey everyone

Im trying to find a grand deluxe 125. Kegking have sold out in the last week and are not going to stock them anymore.

I live in Brisbane and waiting on a freight quote from one in Perth. Anyone know of any other places that stock them?

As our colleagues said we can offer you the all stainless super deluxe and will do you a special deal on those. The quality of these fridges is really great and they work to a much higher ambient than the GD125. Maybe take a look and if you like it then we can do something that makes it worth your while.

Sorry to hijack this thread slightly.

Do you do any packages with these keg fridges, Grand Deluxe 3 - 12 Keg Model or Grand Deluxe 3 - 20 Keg Model?
Looking for something similar to the other kegerators with two kegs all the disconnects and font and good quality taps.

Is this something Keg King can assist me with or if someone is looking to off load a similar set up in Victoria.

Hey sorry to hijack. Can Kegking confirm if the new Super Deluxe has the same or lower noise levels as the Grand Deluxe. I am keen to get a 10-12 kegerator for the patio but concerned with the noise levels.

Hey sorry to hijack. Can Kegking confirm if the new Super Deluxe has the same or lower noise levels as the Grand Deluxe. I am keen to get a 10-12 kegerator for the patio but concerned with the noise levels.
Better construction makes them a bit quieter. I might grab the noise meter and do some comparisons when I get a moment. FYI they are all stainless steel inside and outside unlike the GDs.

Hey everyone

A mate of mine has bought the Super Delux 2 door, I have the Grand Delux, I am not sure if its quieter, I shall take notice next time I'm around their when this lock down is eased. ;)
The SD does look the goods though.

A mate of mine has bought the Super Delux 2 door, I have the Grand Delux, I am not sure if its quieter, I shall take notice next time I'm around their when this lock down is eased. ;)
The SD does look the goods though.
It certainly does look the goods
46D6A41D-4269-4234-8F28-12051445DAA3.jpeg

Better construction makes them a bit quieter. I might grab the noise meter and do some comparisons when I get a moment. FYI they are all stainless steel inside and outside unlike the GDs.

That would be very handy thanks.

What size is the keg in that fridge?

Edit: ignore me. Just checked their website. Probably a 30L keg.

Last edited:
Again with the sour grapes.🤢 Does this mean you will be stocking them yourselves in future?
Keg King sells the helix which you rubbish before selling them yourself, the Snubnose you rubbished before copying. Or has KK got sole distribution rights and that is what is getting up your clacker.
Keep your differences to the court room not this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballin. Can we interest you in Super Deluxe? These are what we are replacing Grand Deluxe with. Their all stainless steel inside and out, much more powerful compressors than Grand Deluxe, better performance and higher 43 degree ambient working temps. Perfect for the Brisbane climate.
From kl "The compressor and fans are the same "
Hang on Reg, agreed he didn't need to mention KK but the rest of the post seems valid, ^ is #2 from ceo kk quite clearly stating different compressors, maybe when you check your mates you could report back as to who is telling porkies, and who is full of shiv!
As for 201 stainless yes it's rubbish near the coast, I'm not saying the SD is 201, but if it is then give me powder coated any day.

From kl "The compressor and fans are the same "
Hang on Reg, agreed he didn't need to mention KK but the rest of the post seems valid, ^ is #2 from ceo kk quite clearly stating different compressors, maybe when you check your mates you could report back as to who is telling porkies, and who is full of shiv!
As for 201 stainless yes it's rubbish near the coast, I'm not saying the SD is 201, but if it is then give me powder coated any day.
Just comparing the pics of each they don't look anything like each other, if you were making two fridges but out of different material, no point in changing the tooling or door fittings.
I wouldn't go out on a limb saying,'It will rust' 'Its the same compressor' '201 stainless' without evidence to support it. Especially after having to retract the statement about the John Guest fittings.
1588290345141.png

deleted post was here.

Wonder what got up someone's nose to come up with this load of drivel? If anyone is beating around the bush it would have to be the "mystery" person here who dares not put his name to the spouted pearls of assumptions and outright bullshit.

1. You could not have considered stocking this model as its simply not available to Kegland to stock. The supplier has an exclusive contract with Keg King to sell the product in Australia and New Zealand. Keg King also has rights in other territories but that is not of interest here.

2. The steel in the Super Deluxe is 304 and not 201 which you say without having a clue to what we are selling. 304 is generally used in most commercial environments and does not rust unless exposed to corrosive environments like marine spray.

3. The sound is not identical and you have obviously never heard it.

4. The Super Deluxe fridges have a 43 degree Celsius ambient rating which is way above anything the GD series can work efficiently at. The compressor, cooling fan and control system of the SD range are totally different from the GD products.

5. Despite your lack of doubt the CEO Keg King will not "object" to these comments but rightly dismisses them as childish attempts to score some cheap points with making up something and jumping to wrong conclusions.

So your points in order:
1. "It will rust" - NO IT WILL NOT
2. "The noise level is the same as the Grand Deluxe" - NO IT IS NOT AND IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MACHINE WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD
3. "You pay more for 201 stainless that will get surface rust on it if the surface is exposed to moisture" - YOU PAY A LITTLE BIT MORE BECAUSE ITS MADE OF 304 THAT DOES NOT RUST AND YOU WILL ALSO HAVE IT STAY THE SAME FOR MANY YEARS OF GOOD SERVICE"

So lets stick to the facts and see that for not much more a customer will get a superior product that works efficiently at higher temperatures and does not show the scratches that a powder coated panel will. Its stainless inside and outside. Even the GD stainless units are not stainless inside you will note. Just the outside and they are 201.

One of the ways in which we try to serve our clients better is to always look for something better. We found that with the GD range they suffered from scratches a lot and during our increasingly hot summers were struggling. So we found a better product and we think it will find great acceptance out there if the feedback from those who purchased them already is anything to go by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what got up someone's nose to come up with this load of drivel? If anyone is beating around the bush it would have to be the "mystery" person here who dares not put his name to the spouted pearls of assumptions and outright bullshit.

1. You could not have considered stocking this model as its simply not available to Kegland to stock. The supplier has an exclusive contract with Keg King to sell the product in Australia and New Zealand. Keg King also has rights in other territories but that is not of interest here.

2. The steel in the Super Deluxe is 304 and not 201 which you say without having a clue to what we are selling. 304 is generally used in most commercial environments and does not rust unless exposed to corrosive environments like marine spray.

3. The sound is not identical and you have obviously never heard it.

4. The Super Deluxe fridges have a 43 degree Celsius ambient rating which is way above anything the GD series can work efficiently at. The compressor, cooling fan and control system of the SD range are totally different from the GD products.

5. Despite your lack of doubt the CEO Keg King will not "object" to these comments but rightly dismisses them as childish attempts to score some cheap points with making up something and jumping to wrong conclusions.

So your points in order:
1. "It will rust" - NO IT WILL NOT
2. "The noise level is the same as the Grand Deluxe" - NO IT IS NOT AND IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MACHINE WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD
3. "You pay more for 201 stainless that will get surface rust on it if the surface is exposed to moisture" - YOU PAY A LITTLE BIT MORE BECAUSE ITS MADE OF 304 THAT DOES NOT RUST AND YOU WILL ALSO HAVE IT STAY THE SAME FOR MANY YEARS OF GOOD SERVICE"

So lets stick to the facts and see that for not much more a customer will get a superior product that works efficiently at higher temperatures and does not show the scratches that a powder coated panel will. Its stainless inside and outside. Even the GD stainless units are not stainless inside you will note. Just the outside and they are 201.

One of the ways in which we try to serve our clients better is to always look for something better. We found that with the GD range they suffered from scratches a lot and during our increasingly hot summers were struggling. So we found a better product and we think it will find great acceptance out there if the feedback from those who purchased them already is anything to go by.

I am on the hunt for a kegerator system at the moment and would be all too happy to be a guinea pig and test for you and provide feedback to the group.
Open to be contacted.

Even the GD stainless units are not stainless inside you will note. Just the outside and they are 201.
Sounds like KL thought the SD was just a stainless GD, could explain why they said the compressor was the same as well.
Good to know the SD is an improved version.

Back