• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grain Mill & Grain For Sale And Urn For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reg

Reaction score
Good evening all,

I am cleaning out my shed as we have the house on the market, I am getting rid of this stuff as I can ger G&G to crack it for me when I buy it and need the space.

I have 1 x Barley crusher grain mill (RRP $250)

All the bags except two have been put in 20 litre buckets with lids.

25kg Joe White Pilsner
25 kg Joe white Traditional Ale
12.5 kg Joe White Wheat
25kg Weyermann Light Munich (12.5 kg in grain bag)
25kg Weyermann Caramunich 1 (12.5 kg in grain bag)

There is also an assortment of little amounts of grains as well as some yeasts.

I would like to sell all together for $400 ONO.
________________________________________________________________________________

I also have a 40 Ltr SS urn for sale. This comes with a custom made SS false bottom from Beer belly that wayne made for me to use it to BIAB.

Also comes with a deluxe hopscreen with SS pick up tube.
with a SS ball valve.

I would like $350 ONO.
________________________________________________________________________________

I also have a 30 plate chiller for sale with fittings inc thermometer, hose couplings and SS hose connectors

I would like $150 ONO for this

Also 10amp over the side immersion heater.

$75 ONO

Immersion copper coil chiller made from approx 9 metres copper.
With hose tail connections soldered on.

$75 ONO.

I would like it to be pick up only from Werribee or Tullamarine.

PM and Post on here. When I can I will check and get back to people.

Regards
Reg

Plate chiller and immersion heater sold to clean brewer.

Can you give us more detail / pics of the urn?
Mark, if it looks the goods then grab it. It would cost you heaps to mod a Birko with the false bottom, screen etc and you'll find the freight isn't too bad on urns.

Good evening all,

I am cleaning out my shed as we have the house on the market, I am getting rid of this stuff as I can ger G&G to crack it for me when I buy it and need the space.

I have 1 x Barley crusher grain mill (RRP $250)

All the bags except two have been put in 20 litre buckets with lids.

25kg Joe White Pilsner
25 kg Joe white Traditional Ale
12.5 kg Joe White Wheat
25kg Weyermann Light Munich (12.5 kg in grain bag)
25kg Weyermann Caramunich 1 (12.5 kg in grain bag)

There is also an assortment of little amounts of grains as well as some yeasts.

I would like to sell all together for $400 ONO.

I also have a 40 Ltr SS urn for sale. This comes with a custom made SS false bottom from Beer belly that wayne made for me to use it to BIAB.

Also comes with a deluxe hopscreen with SS pick up tube.
with a SS ball valve.

I would like $350 ONO.

I also have a 30 plate chiller for sale with fittings inc thermometer, hose couplings and SS hose connectors

I would like $150 ONO for this

Also 10amp over the side immersion heater.

$75 ONO

Immersion copper coil chiller made from approx 9 metres copper.
With hose tail connections soldered on.

$75 ONO.

I would like it to be pick up only from Werribee or Tullamarine.

PM and Post on here. When I can I will check and get back to people.

Regards
Reg

Hi,
This is my first post. I hope it works. Am slightly computer dyslexic. Was wondering if you could post some more info or pictures of the grain mill. Is it a hand crank type or can electricity play some role in its rotating?
Cheers.

Grain mill and grain have been sold

God Reg you accumulate so much stuff. you dont have a couple of nukes or something in the back of your shed do you?

who ever buys Reg's property will probaly find something like this or this there.

On a serious note....Reg is no one is interested in the urn I'll take the hopscreen and pickup.

Reg Mate. still wainting on a reply re hopscreen and pickup tube

dont worry reg he wont buy it he's been threating ti buy my pickup tube for about 12 months :lol:

yes but i need to hopscreen as well fents you cheeky bugger.

BTW - I got the hops from 4* from you. Thx

better get em in mate, should have been in a couple of months ago.

The details for the urn are as follows:

TwoThousand Machinery Co.Ltd
KSY - 40

2000W

40 L

355mm x 545 mm

Plate chiller and immersion heater sold to clean brewer.

Hello guys,

Just wondering if anyone personally knows Reg and could maybe give him a call for me, I put my hand up for these items and have sent a few PM'S but havnt heard anything back.... :unsure:

The last PM I received from him was on 24 November asking if I still wanted them and I replied straight away with a yes and asked for his Bank details...

Maybe he is on Holiday, away on work or something???

Just want to get it sorted... ;)

Oh, I dont need the Immersion Element anymore Reg thanks(sent PM re: that aswell)...

Thanks

:icon_cheers: CB

Hey CB,

Don't know him but took the grain, mill and 9L off his hands about 2 weeks ago....

At that stage he was working night shift and getting ready to move.... just letting you know.

Have since deleted the PM with his mobile too..... Sorry bro.

Absolutely no help.. infact why am I even posting this?! :unsure:

Hello guys,

Just wondering if anyone personally knows Reg and could maybe give him a call for me, I put my hand up for these items and have sent a few PM'S but havnt heard anything back.... :unsure:

The last PM I received from him was on 24 November asking if I still wanted them and I replied straight away with a yes and asked for his Bank details...

Maybe he is on Holiday, away on work or something???

Just want to get it sorted... ;)

Oh, I dont need the Immersion Element anymore Reg thanks(sent PM re: that aswell)...

Thanks

Hey CB,

Don't know him but took the grain, mill and 9L off his hands about 2 weeks ago....

At that stage he was working night shift and getting ready to move.... just letting you know.

Have since deleted the PM with his mobile too..... Sorry bro.

Absolutely no help.. infact why am I even posting this?! :unsure:

Cheers mate, maybe he has no Internet..... :eek: Just hate hanging onto money for something I think ive bought.....

Back