Grain Mill Bulk Buy - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for organising this Stevenger, stoked with my new mill & even happier with the price!

It seems like there is still plenty of interest so if you're willing to contact KK and ask them for wholesale prices on xyz number of mills I'm sure you'd get enough interest for another BB

Just bought one of those Ozito drills to power it up & have started on a larger hopper made from 6mm clear acrylic that I salvaged from work. Also gonna make a base for it this weekend

I did it the cheap way, screwed it to the top of a bucket. :)

Thanks for organising this. I hope you enjoyed your Weizen.

Im keen to get one if another bulk buy is organised. Or might even consider doing one myself. (Has to be easier than dividing up sod perc and met)

Can someone who has one of these weigh it for me please. Might find out how much postage would cost so if I did arrange a bulk buy I could offer them out to some of those intersate who were keen to get one.

Cheers

I'm keen for one as well! I'm in Oakleigh.

If we can get all the way up to the top price break, I'm possibly interested

Well thats 6 as my dad also wants one.

If we can get two more I will contact KK.

I would be keen for one aswell truman especially if you are prepared to post to Karratha WA 6714

They weigh 2.7kg
The hopper is not that big maybe 2-3kg of grain
And i havn't used it yet
But looks the goods

What are the dimensions of the hopper panels when its flat packed Helles? Would it and the mill fit in a 3 kg post bag??

Hopper is 26cm high x 23cm wide comes as 4 seperate pieces
Like a flat pack and should fit in 3 kg i think

Ok i'll measure a post pack tomorrow as we have them at work. get a rpice for postage and phone Kee at KK and see what he can do for us.

But if they fit in an express post satchel then postage would be around $15.00 I think. Probably only about $10 for standard postage. So not bad for a $99 grain mill.

Once I can confirm price and quantities they will sell us we can get a list going.

Just checked size of satchel with Auspost 405mm x 310mm
Will all fit in 3 kg satchel with a bit of wrapping around mill etc

Latest posts

Back