Grain Mill Bulk Buy - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$100? Hell why not. I'm in for one. Northern Melbourne

helles said:
Hopper is 26cm high x 23cm wide comes as 4 seperate pieces
Like a flat pack and should fit in 3 kg i think
These prepaid satchels are $12.50 to just about anywhere including all the way up to Karratha.

The mills will cost $109.00 if 10 or more and $100 if 20 or more.

So if you live interstate (and we get 20 ordered) the most you will pay is $112.50.landed to your door.

Keep posting if your interested and I will ask Dane in the meantime and start a new thread once hes given the go ahead.

I'm differently in mate. I. Don't mind the 10 price but if everyone wants to wait I'm happy to do that to. Thanks for organizing this.

If you find you need more packing, there are 3kg express satchels the same size as 5kg ones. You have to buy 10 packs is all, which wouldn't make any difference in this case. Thye are only a couple dollars dearer and would allow you to pack the aluminium panels in a box.

Well we are at 10 now so lets see how we go. Confident we will hit 20 and if we dont I'll talk to Kee and se what he can do if were close.

I know we're already at 10 for this but might be worth starting a new thread to mention interstate orders. Reckon it would jump up to 20 pretty quickly then.

Truman said:
Well we are at 10 now so lets see how we go. Confident we will hit 20 and if we dont I'll talk to Kee and se what he can do if were close.
You're a legend Truman!

awesome stuff, was going to just hang out till some time next year for a mill but at this sort of price may as well bite the bullet, I'm in for sure!

Numbers are at 13 but until Dane gives me the go ahead I cant start a new bulk buy thread. As soon as he does I will and we can get the numbers rolling.

Truman said:
Numbers are at 13 but until Dane gives me the go ahead I cant start a new bulk buy thread. As soon as he does I will and we can get the numbers rolling.
Cheers Truman.

+1 if you'll post to Sydney

Probably a bit cheeky making my first post in a bulk buy thread. Let's just say I use the search a lot.

Latest posts

Back