Grain Mill Bulk Buy - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate with the amount of Grain mill bulk buys that were held on here over the past year I think your the only person left in Australia who doesn't have a grain mill yet.

All you can do is keep your eye out for another bulk buy or even start one yourself.

The keg king prices are not too bad if you buy with cash. Worth it IMHO. By the time you fire up the lathe and tinker around, it will be heaps easier to buy it. I'm talking about beer of course.

Cavemanbrew said:
If I had the funds I would start a post on it.
Cavemanbrew, I believe generally the initiator will get paid by the everyone prior to paying the supplier, you don't need to fund it out of your own pocket, only the unit you buy yourself. The bulk buy is based on the number of requests, not for instance by buying 10 units then trying to sell them. I believe the bulk buy would need to be approved by AHB before it went ahead.

Cheers,
Idzy

This bulk buy ended a long time ago gents,best off starting a new thread and organising it yourself (or getting someone to organise it)

I ended up finding another homebrew club member who was chasing a mill, found a barley crusher mill on fleabay and contacted the seller, got a pretty good price, not as good as a bulk buy but not bad!

Cheers, Nick.

Latest posts

Back