Grain Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4-5 sacks! dam how much do you brew? haha

1 - 2 times a month depending.

I'd be happy to grab 5+ myself, given I have nearly used the 2 I bought last month I don't think it would take me long to use 6 or 7 really...

Hi Guys,

Just seeing if there is any interest for a Sydney Grain Bulk Buy. I'm running out so if there's enough interest I'll organise one with the aim of getting the order in within the next two or three weeks.

Just a quick show of hands at this stage, then if someone can do an excel spreadsheet thing for us all to order.

I'm aiming for some Marris Otter and Weyermans Pils.

Cheers,
Thommo.

Interested in a bag of Ale & Pils malt. Interesting this has popped up today. I was out of my usual haunts and in Western Sydney yesterdasy and was going in to see Pat. to grab a bag of BB Galaxy and Maris Otter. Pat was closed for the day so no malt for me. I'd be pretty keen if we were trying either of those two.

I will grab some MO and Weyermann Bohemian and perhaps some Munich...

Not a bad response in under an hour.
How many bags do you need to make it worth while and is there a cut off point (so you dont need a truck to pick them up).

Not a bad response in under an hour.
How many bags do you need to make it worth while and is there a cut off point (so you dont need a truck to pick them up).
We should be aiming for a min of 40 bags (1 tonne = 1 pallet). After that then it's works out most economical to get multiples of 40 bags.

2 weyermann pils
1 weyermann wheat

I'm up for some Maris Otter and half a bag of malted wheat (summer comming on) if anyone wants to split a bag.

Latest posts

Back