Grain Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the best price we can get locally? May be cheaper to go through ross even with freight.

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=869

That what I was thinking to, (I may be completely wrong though ;) )

Anyway, I cannot work out how to amend the spreadsheet, it doesn't help i am using Open Office either. But SWMBO <_< has put her foot down and I can only get 1/2 bags, so I am going to change to 1/2 TF Marris Otter and 1/2 Trad Ale, can someone with l33t excel skills amend it for me?!

Cheers
DK

I've updated my order and pickup location.
added rosswill's pickup location
changed DK's order to 1/2 each MO and trad ale only.

Clicked [file][save as]"order.xls" below...

View attachment order.xls

im happy to pick up at daves if i have to.

going to dave's will give me a chance to pick up a cheap MKOL as well. cheaper than Asquith.

I like the spread sheet idea. I wonder if Google Docs would be beneficial here?

Thus we'd all be updating the same shared document.

Tried that, Slacka. Couldn't format it any way that didn't look f*cken ugly!

View attachment Grain_Bulk_Buy_Jan_2009_2.xls

Thanks heaps to the organisers. Craig - I have ordered 1/2 bag of Munich I too. If too much hassle to be split prior at the shop I could bring my scales and we could sort out a good time to meet out there or otherwise I am happy to pick your grain up and drop off - you are onlly around the corner. (you don't need 1/2 bag JW wheat do you ? B) ). PM me if you like.
Thanks again all

Shonky

I have amended my order with pickup and 3 x .5 bag options in red. I think I only want to split one bag, but I am flexible between these three, though have a preference of:
1. JW Wheat
2. Wey Munich I
3. JW Ale

I hope that this helps in resolving any niggling half bags.

View attachment Grain_Bulk_Buy_Jan_2009_2.xls

Latest posts

Back