Grafton Show Home Brewing Competition 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew Matt

Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]2015 is just around the corner…. and so is the Grafton Show Home Brewing Competition.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]If you haven’t already started, now is the time to get brewing! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Entries close at 6pm Friday 24th April 2015.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] Grafton Show Home Brewing Competition.png[/SIZE]

Hi Matt,

I think I missed the comp last year, can you link the catergory's for the comp and any info that we should be aware of? ( if available of-course )

I'll be there again to try and defend my title :D
Is the tasting night happening again?
I promise we'll keep Lincoln under control this time ;)

Good gig. Was actually thinking about it as I passed through a soggy South Grafton this morning on the way down the A1 back from that sad Murdochracy over the border up North.

It is planned that the programme will be ready in January for download, and hardcopies will be available from the show office and through support venues.

The classes will be similar to the 2014 comp, and the old programme for this can still be downloaded from the competition site if required.

It is not known what quantity of entries will be recieved, but the interest seems to be strong.

How's all grain going in Grafton, any more new chums?

Bribie G said:
How's all grain going in Grafton, any more new chums?
Hopefully there are some we don't yet know about. And there is at least one that has come out of hiatus.

Next time you are passing through Grafton, let a few of us know and we can catch up for a beer at one of the locals - though morning may be stretching the palate a little.

No timetable on my beer Matt, especially on Xmas Holidays :)

Im in, now to just find time to brew something...

I'm bushing up already for Ducatiboy Stu - thinking of him every day.

ducatiboy tease.jpg

I was hoping to get four entries in for this year but pushing time a little & it looks like I'll only get three ready in time.
Looking forward to the feedback & meeting some of you guys.

Excuse levity.

Got spec grains in from CB recently, hops from ESB and magic about to occur.

:beerbang:

So your in Bribie

Crusty...Hope your up for a big night.....Hope them Kyogle lads make it.... :super:

Me also, having a new baby stops extra activities happening though :(

Had a few of these yesterday and lil fulla wouldn't even help me pour. At 13weeks I was already mowing the lawn, I'm sure of it :)

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1421983559.506002.jpg

Ducatiboy stu said:
So your in Bribie

Crusty...Hope your up for a big night.....Hope them Kyogle lads make it.... :super:
I'm thinking about entering under a fake name so I don't get turned away at the door: Mr Charles Norris from South West Nimbin. I'm currently leaning toward entering a Double Imperial Black IPA.

We are hoping to get down for the night, depending on work and family stuff. I'll probably be wearing double denim and I may or may not be sporting a mullet.

Is there a comp schedule yet Matt?
Or will they be the same as last year?

pm with Matt the other day and I think i'll throw a couple in and see what happens .
don't know really with the dark/ pale parameters for colour but too bad they like um or they wont.
porter and pale ale.
i'm a bit reluctant in parting with 2 tallies of porter :D
cheers
ken

Latest posts

Back