Got the itch back..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrockHops

Reaction score
Hey Brewmeisters,
I'm Brock.
38, beer enthusiast.
NorthWest Victoria.
New member here, used to live over on the Cooper's forum, haven't done any brewing for a few years due to Rugrats
Got an Irish stout on the go just to get the ball rolling again.
So, just wanted to say a quick Gday, hope I can sponge a bit
Cheers

Sponge away mate, welcome on board. Having just welcomed my second rugrat I'm feeling the pinch in terms of free time, but I discovered that if I don't sleep, I have time for brewing. Irrefutable logic.

Welcome also and an Irish stout will be most enjoyable with some of this cold weather coming up.

These rugrats you both refer to, get them to work in the brewery. A baby you might say? A yeast starter inside a rattle is a good start :)

Welcome Brock

I know all about young kids taking up all your time, at one stage we had 3 under 3 but my kids are just starting to get to the school age so I'm finally getting more brew time! :beerbang:

Thanks for the warm welcome
Gotta spend some serious time getting up to date with the topics and getting a feel for the joint.

Thanks for the warm welcome
Gotta spend some serious time getting up to date with the topics and getting a feel for the joint.

Pretty good place to hang out. It'd be a hell of a pub! Great place to get decent advice and info. Far less folks talking out their asses than the American forums! Welcome, mate.

Latest posts

Back