Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind, too many beers. Don't want to get involved. [emoji3]

CoopsOz said:
Never mind, too many beers. Don't want to get involved. [emoji3]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhwms1gbk-Q

C'mon, you know Shia Labeouf would.

Julius Caesar - "Beware of the leader, who strikes the war drum in order to transfer the citizens into patriotic glow, patriotism is indeed a double-sided sword. It makes the blood so boldly, like it constricts the intellect. And if the striking of the war drum reached a fiebrige height and the blood is cooking and hating, and the intellect is dismissed, the leader doesn't need to reject the citizens rights. The citizens, cought by anxiety and blinded through patriotism, will subordinate all their rights to the leader and this even with happy courage. Why do I know that? I know it, because this is, what I did."
Benjamin Franklin - Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

WTF is this stupid thing doing with my formatting. Why do I have empty quotes within quotes? I have no idea and I've drunk too much red win to really care.

Airgead said:
WTF is this stupid thing doing with my formatting. Why do I have empty quotes within quotes? I have no idea and I've drunk too much red win to really care.
fixed the empty quote for you, tony not saying anything

Last edited by a moderator:
seamad said:
fixed the empty quote for you, tony not saying anything

If only he would say nothing more often

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone say budgie emergency?

BIgLPAGCAAAwH8I.jpg

There are so many things wrong with that photo

The ears, skull cap, watch, the person in the background with a pink skull cap and hi-vis vest.....

Latest posts

Back