Goat Tonight? Friday 16/01/09

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thirsty Boy

ICB - tight shorts and poor attitude. **** yeah!
Reaction score
I am heading up to the Goat tonight to try and make a dent in their supply of that excellent double IPA...

Anyone else interested heading to Goat HQ to help me out?

I am heading up to the Goat tonight to try and make a dent in their supply of that excellent double IPA...

Anyone else interested heading to Goat HQ to help me out?

I've been meaning to get there to try this legendary double IPA but alas I'm working tonight otherwise I'd be there no problems :(

Aaron

Which bar is it bud ? Mountain Goat in richmond ?

Wish i could make it mate would love to have a beer with fellow AHBers but got plans.. Spewing.

Cheers Vice

unfortunately I will be doing final preps for a concrete slab tomorrow morning for the shed that will house the brewery. So gunna have to pass.

if it helps, I am wearing a Mt Goat t-shirt today, so I am already there in spirt.

Hope the IIPA is still on tap when I do manage to make it.

Brendo

Damn... had plans to go the goat tonight but other events got in the way. Enjoy those DIPAs thirsty

I may be able to get down there tonight. I'll let you know :p

I may be able to get down there tonight. I'll let you know :p
if you get down there can you find out the recipe for High Tail Ale? We have been discussing the specifics of this on another thread,
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=28741
I was down there a few months ago and got the low down on hops and yeast, but don't know the grains beyond the statement that "grains are 75% ale malt, and 25% other stuff...". What is the other stuff?

hairofthedog (troy), beerdingo(dom) and myself indoor cricket against them last night (yep the goat have their own team) and they beat us...its always so close when we play em!

Maybe because it's Friday, but my first thought at the topic was the "Chicken Tonight" song...Thought we had gone all alternative cuisine! :huh:

Cheers

Maybe because it's Friday, but my first thought at the topic was the "Chicken Tonight" song...Thought we had gone all alternative cuisine! :huh:

Cheers

I thought of a Brewerhood meeting

We should organize a night that the melbourne AHB users get together I'd personally love to meet all you guys who have helped me so

Aaron

Damn... had plans to go the goat tonight but other events got in the way. Enjoy those DIPAs thirsty

Kia, WTF are you coming back????

Or are they flying you and flying you out brewing?????

Katie

Kia, WTF are you coming back????

Or are they flying you and flying you out brewing?????

Katie

Hey Katie, would be nice if was on a brew in brew out itinerary but I'm over here for good as of a couple weeks ago. Hope to have a holiday back west at some point though :)

How was the goat, thirsty?

Goat was good as per usual - took a mate down there and drank IIPAs. Met up with Quintrex and Mrs Q. Q & I bored em silly with homebrew talk, poor devils.

Looks like WA's loss is our gain. Welcome to Victoria Kai - love to catch up for a beer one day.

Thirsty

PS - Aaron, I'm up for a night at beer delux sometime. Always good to catch up with the AHB crowd

Latest posts

Back