Go Saimts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
STK_Logo_246px_Article.jpg

Last year sucked. This year, here's hoping !

Go Saints

Yeah the lessor of two evils in my mind. Faithful Blues Supporter here! :D

Would love to see Eddie cry.

Dry weather should help St Nick dominate too.

Yeah the lessor of two evils in my mind. Faithful Blues Supporter here! :D

Would love to see Eddie cry.

Dry weather should help St Nick dominate too.

Picked up odd of $11 about Riewoldt winning the Norm Smith Medal.

Well, look, let's come out and say it and rely on the NSW connection to keep me in Fatz's good books...

GO PIES!

See you in October Fatz?

Did I mention go Pies?

Yes I know everyone now hates me as I've outed myself...

Last year sucked.

I don't follow AFL at all really but last year's game (at least the last 2 quarters) was one of the most enjoyable games of the sport I've ever seen. Even in overall terms of sport (some of which I am a fan) it was a pretty thrilling and exciting match.

Obviously I didn't have a preferred winner but if more footy games were that close, I'd start watching them more often.

Who are the saimts?

I was picking on his typo. If I had to pick a side the saints would be the one since I grew up vaguely nearby.

Would be good to watch the match and brew at Leigh's tomorrow but too much to do here. I might still be able to crack out a batch of my own on Sunday though.

:rolleyes:
You missed it Mants,

The Saints are Coming........ U2 and Greenday!!!! :icon_cheers:

Now I understand. Didn't have any idea before your post though that they had collaborated on anything as I dislike both bands.

With you now though.

i cant support a team of rapists....

Go Pies!

One problem however. With all the Collingwood supporters watching the footy on saturday, who is going to operate the rides at The Royal Melbourne Show? :drinks:

i cant support a team of rapists....

Go Pies!

One problem however. With all the Collingwood supporters watching the footy on saturday, who is going to operate the rides at The Royal Melbourne Show? :drinks:

:lol:
The Corio Bay Boys. Blue n White Blue n White.

I was only 3 months old when our great Darrel Baldock led Saint Kilda to win their only flag.
The old Doc isn't too good but I'm sure he'd like to see them win it at least once without him.
Go the Sainters!

Might be third time lucky now??

Both are bad options IMHO, am I allowed to hope that neither team wins?

:lol:

you got your wish, wolfy!! I didn't really care either as long as Mick Malthouse and Eddie McGuire didn't get to gloat all week...at least that's been delayed by a week at the worst

Should take a leaf out of the book of football that the rest of the world plays - two 15 minute lengths of extra time. Are current ticket holders entitled to free entry to next week's rematch or do the AFL and MCG rake in another ton of profit?

Should take a leaf out of the book of football that the rest of the world plays - two 15 minute lengths of extra time. Are current ticket holders entitled to free entry to next week's rematch or do the AFL and MCG rake in another ton of profit?

I think the AFL have it right. On Grand Final day they play for a result or they have to do it all again. Regardless of a huge gain in profit I beleive this is the right thing to do. It's in the spirit of the game, the best team wins after 4 quarters of football otherwise we do it all again. **** the rest of the world and time on, good reason not to do it, this is Aussie Rules not friggin keepings off for 2 friggin hours.

I think the AFL have it right. On Grand Final day they play for a result or they have to do it all again. Regardless of a huge gain in profit I beleive this is the right thing to do. It's in the spirit of the game, the best team wins after 4 quarters of football otherwise we do it all again. **** the rest of the world and time on, good reason not to do it, this is Aussie Rules not friggin keepings off for 2 friggin hours.

I have to agree. The rules are the rules. Have you seen the players at full time siren, they're buggered and to continue time on would be a killer. Would be even worse if they were short on the interchange bench. I can wait another week to find out the winner.

I am down with the whole "lets have another WAR" (note it was the 'in thing'to say yesterday ) next week except I am on a freakin boat !! then getting a heap of super interesting lectures on the biting habits of the Townsville mozzie and the after effects of Dengue fever ... no fair .. I will miss 2 Grand finals and Octoberfest .... NOT HAPPY Julia !!! not happy !! lol..

Boys and girls have a awesome month of footy and beer ..

I am off to Serve the nation again !!

I look forward to joining B Company ..

Latest posts

Back