Go Saimts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are current ticket holders entitled to free entry to next week's rematch or do the AFL and MCG rake in another ton of profit?

Another 100,000 tickets to be sold by the AFL, another $30m to be made. The AFL would be rubbing their hands together! Pay, pay and pay again!

Chances of another draw? :p (Lightning striking twice)

I hope the Saints learnt from their slow start yesterday. Bring in McEvoy, drop Gardiner (may miss with injury anyway).

(and Kosi is the most useless player in the AFL. What a spud!)

I think Collingwood will win next week.

IMO the Saints played their Grand Final yesterday.

Great line from the coverage today....

The Saints have played three grand finals in two years and are yet to have a win.

Poor old Saints, maybe next year...

The Saints have played three grand finals in two years and are yet to have a win.
That's got to hurt, but then you look at all their fans and it helps understand why they seem so ... pathetic.

Edit: I mean the fans/kids look so sad/down/depressed/pathetic every time I see them on the train or whatever.
Even if the club/players did not win the GF they still made it twice in two years which means they are far from pathetic.

What I can say Fatz?

turkey_oh_dear.jpg

Best Rooter killin' I have seen FULL STOP! Enjoy mate and I guess I owe ya beer?

Back