Go Manly

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manly?
What about the footie rights for gays and metrosexuals?

Bugger Manly, go Wenty in the main game.

Go to League TV for all your NSW Cup info. And yours truly on the sideline and in the Wenty dressing sheds.

We don't pronounce the 't' in "Wenny" around here....

And as a parra supporter I can't support Manly, and won't support Melbourne

The team is called Manly and their mascot is a Dragon?

My response was aimed at the knowledgable, not the uninformed of SA.

No wonder the Adelaide Rams were kicked out of the rugby league.

But if you saw the St George Illawarra Dragons play this year (everywhere since we were forced to merge .. a continued pox on those that took away my beloved Illawarra Steelers) ) you would know we played like gays and metrosexuals.

Josh, since Wentworthville did at least spend a couple of seasons in the Illawarra league way back in the 1970s (due to football politics) I will support them !!

Manly Men Love Beaver.

Go the Manly Sean Eagles! :super:

InCider

Go to League TV for all your NSW Cup info. And yours truly on the sideline and in the Wenty dressing sheds.

Looks like the boys cut my interviews with Rip Taylor and James Maloney from the post-game. There's still the shocking chat with Michael Bani just after half time.

Still not sure which way I wanna go on Sunday. Thinking of backing Jamie Lyon in Churchill Medal betting. He was very good on Saturday night.

Jamie Lyon? Isn't he still under contract for Parra?

My response was aimed at the knowledgable, not the uninformed of SA.

No wonder the Adelaide Rams were kicked out of the rugby league.

But if you saw the St George Illawarra Dragons play this year (everywhere since we were forced to merge .. a continued pox on those that took away my beloved Illawarra Steelers) ) you would know we played like gays and metrosexuals.

Josh, since Wentworthville did at least spend a couple of seasons in the Illawarra league way back in the 1970s (due to football politics) I will support them !!

Fully acnowledging that I know little (read: nothing) about rugby, but weren't the Rams in the failed Super League, not the NRL?

FG, I feel your pain, Dragons forever. I never thought I'd say it but......... Go Manly.......I hope they stick it right up those illeagal- hold- wrestling- arseholes -from- melbourne. And I hope the NRL fine the shit out of them in court for defamation. Really, Cam Smith was only supporting Thiadays head right.

cheers

Browndog

FG, I feel your pain, Dragons forever. I never thought I'd say it but......... Go Manly.......I hope they stick it right up those illeagal- hold- wrestling- arseholes -from- melbourne. And I hope the NRL fine the shit out of them in court for defamation. Really, Cam Smith was only supporting Thiadays head right.

cheers

Browndog

+1 on the 2nd part of your post. and GO Manly.

Ohhh ohh, my neck is sore, my neck is sore!

H. T. F. U.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic game, with Wenty coming up trumps. I'm sure it was all due to your hard work josh!

There was a football game on today?

Glad I missed it.

Epic game, with Wenty coming up trumps. I'm sure it was all due to your hard work josh!
I was working hard on the JS Pilsener at the Hawks Nest Golf Club. Was a pretty funny game. Looked like both sides left all their tries at Campbelltown the week before. What about Horo's field goal attempt, 13 shots in all.

Hilarious!

Latest posts

Back