Gmk In Queensland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrr! stale hop flowers! :angry:

Can't make it we have some outlaws arriving for that weekend , Oh well see some of you at the brew day

Batz

Just conned the misus into picking me up so I will be there, just have to bus it over..

Looking forward to meeting up..

Yep, I'll be there around 6.

Adam, reserving a spot in front of the kettles sounds like a top idea. I wonder if they'd be partial to giving us a tour of the brew room.....

- Snow

Ken,

I got you the Timothy Taylor Landord you requested - I'll bring it with me on Friday just in case you don't find the time to visit my "Carbrook Brewery"

See you about 6.00 guys...

P.S. John, have you got a bottle of the Rye Ale left?

Edit: yes Friday - thanks Ken

Thanks Ross - thought it was Friday 8th of July we were meeting up.

Ken...

Ross - yes heaps. I have two there sitting for you. And Yes Ken, on the 8th.

just finnished a secret meeting with the barrossa brewers club guys,we want to know what it would cost us for you queenslanders to keep kenny up there<<FOR GOOD..

fergi

fergi said:
just finnished a secret meeting with the barrossa brewers club guys,we want to know what it would cost us for you queenslanders to keep kenny up there<<FOR GOOD..

fergi
[post="65780"][/post]​

Will you make that offer in grain? :lol: :lol:

If GMK enterprises relocated to QLD that could be a good thing. Image the improvements to everybody's bar and brewery.

Edit: at mine anyway :)

Move Kenny to QLD would be cheeper freight for me, I'm in .. :) :)

Wish I had the time to fly down for a meet up on friday night ....
enjoy guys :party: :party:

Cheers fnqbunyip

fergi said:

fergi
[post="65780"][/post]​

THE ANSWER IS NO !!! :angry:

These guys haven't met Kenny yet , they will at 6.00 pm on the 8th , try asking this question at 7.30 pm :lol: :lol:

Batz :lol:

Batz said:
fergi said:

fergi
[post="65780"][/post]​

THE ANSWER IS NO !!! :angry:

These guys haven't met Kenny yet , they will at 6.00 pm on the 8th , try asking this question at 7.30 pm :lol:

Batz :lol:
[post="65800"][/post]​

hahaha NOW I am scared... :p

And so you should be sulgger ! :lol: :lol:

Batz :ph34r:

You rotten sods :D - just as well Ken has a great sense of humour...

He was the perfect host, when I was in the Barossa... :D

Don't be concerned Ross :p

Kenny and I both stir the sh%t out of each other all the time :lol:

Having said that we are still not keeping the little toad here !
Got enough of them already :lol:

Batz :ph34r:

Back