• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Glassware - Help!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdrummond

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

i know this is going to be searching for a needle in a haystack but i guess it needs to start somewhere.

Sometime late last year i was searching for glasses online and i found a website that sold not only glassware but also things like stainless steel and ceramic moka (coffee) units.

Of course i didnt write down the page or the company name at the time, so this is where it gets difficult.

Does anyone know what website i am talking about, or indeed can recommend any sites that may sell those types of items, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Craftbrewer (at top of page) sell a big range of glassware and bar accessories - the top floor of Ross's shop is an Alladin's cave - but not yet on their website. However if you contact them through the shop page Ross may have what you are looking for. They do freight glassware ... someone got an Erlenmyer flask successfully sent out, I saw on another thread somewhere yesterday.

This place is cheap and has what you are saying you are after. Im putting an order in for a box of glasses soon myself.

Host Direct

Just the beer jugs alone at $7ea is worth ordering.

My missus just broke my big tall beer glass that I got for my 18th Birthday :angry: , yes it was nearly 15 years old.. Anyhow, she came home with a box of these from Dimmeys, it was a box of 6(1 was missing, so only 5), they only cost $8, great solid tall glass with big thick base at the bottom, so hard to knock over, and hold 350ml....
IMG_0095.JPG

The Dimmeys glasses are great. Got a few boxes of the ale and stem glasses myself.

Find yourself an asian resturant supplies store, for anyone in melbouen head down to victoria st in richmond, like 3-4 stores with great barware glasses and water tumblers. other option is IKEA for barware, some glasses are 'strange lookin' others are perfect. My red wine glases at home are superb and were $4 a piece!

Bribie,
The Pub Shop has it's own website ----- HERE

TP

Thanks Pete, however is this up to date I wonder? No shopping cart facility. I know Ross is working on getting this stuff integrated into the CraftBrewer shopping site.

Thanks Pete, however is this up to date I wonder? No shopping cart facility. I know Ross is working on getting this stuff integrated into the CraftBrewer shopping site.

Maybe an email would enable one to purchase stuff? :unsure: I really do not know? Knowing Ross, I'm sure he is working on it. ;)

TP

Ive done it a different way... Does it bloody work now???? :huh:

IMG_0095.JPG

EDIT: You're trying todo this aren't you!
IMG_0095.JPG

[codebox]Its [ img ] http://www.xyz.com/image/image.jpg [ /img ]

Without the spaces between the []

otherwise use the upload option the post page has ;) [/codebox]

Nothing and broken see!

They xyz url doesn't work either, it comes up with

----

The URL you requested is not available

Our web server does not contain the URL you requested. Try selecting one of our main areas from this list.

Me!

100 Aker Woods Racing

The Honda ST1100 pages

XYZ.com's SPAM/UCE policy

That's all folks
Individual users home pages can be reached with the URL "http://www.xyz.com/~<login>/" where "<login>" is their login name
-----

Someone had to click it :D :D :D

QldKev

Hello Everyone

i know this is going to be searching for a needle in a haystack but i guess it needs to start somewhere.

Sometime late last year i was searching for glasses online and i found a website that sold not only glassware but also things like stainless steel and ceramic moka (coffee) units.

Of course i didnt write down the page or the company name at the time, so this is where it gets difficult.

Does anyone know what website i am talking about, or indeed can recommend any sites that may sell those types of items, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

www.hospitalitysuperstore.com.au

Latest posts

Back