• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling Items all Brand New

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megs8888

Reaction score
I was about to get into homebrewing but have had to cancel everything due to family circumstances. Even cancelled my invoice for my BM 50 and 62 Litre Chronical thankfully the good ausssie companies gave me a refund due to my situation which I really appreciated.

So I have the following items for sale all brand new never used.

1 x CounterFlow Wort Chiller imported from USA The "ExChilerator" 25' MAX | BrickRiverBrew.com
$300

1 x New 10L Stainless Steel Hot Water Urn 1600W w Auto Shut-Off $70
1 x Reptile Temperature controller Heat PID AC-213 $40

1 x HANNA HI98128 98128 pHep5 pH temperature TESTER METER $200.(SOLD)

1 x 16 OZ Bottle Starsan $14 (Sold)

1 x 4LB Tub of PBW $45

1 x V3 Digital Stirplate and stirbar $75

1 x 3000ml Erlenmeyer flask $25 (sold)

1 x Brand New Refractometer Brix and SG in case $40

PM me for pics if you need them but as I have said these are all brand new never used. I was going to start this wonderful hobby but now I cant a sad day indeed. Anyway if you guys are interested and could help me to get rid of these items i would appreciate it.

I live in Croydon Victoria

Wayne.

I'll take the erlenmeyer and starsan off your hands.

Sending you a pm.

megs8888 said:
I was about to get into homebrewing but have had to cancel everything due to family circumstances. Even cancelled my invoice for my BM 50 and 62 Litre Chronical thankfully the good ausssie companies gave me a refund due to my situation which I really appreciated.

1 x CounterFlow Wort Chiller imported from USA The "ExChilerator" 25' MAX | BrickRiverBrew.com
$300

1 x New 10L Stainless Steel Hot Water Urn 1600W w Auto Shut-Off $70
1 x Reptile Temperature controller Heat PID AC-213 $40

1 x 4LB Tub of PBW $45

1 x V3 Digital Stirplate and stirbar $75(SOLD)

1 x Brand New Refractometer Brix and SG in case $40

PM me for pics if you need them but as I have said these are all brand new never used. I was going to start this wonderful hobby but now I cant a sad day indeed. Anyway if you guys are interested and could help me to get rid of these items i would appreciate it.

Wayne.

megs8888 said:

$280

1 x New 10L Stainless Steel Hot Water Urn 1600W w Auto Shut-Off $60
1 x Reptile Temperature controller Heat PID AC-213 $35

1 x 4LB Tub of PBW $40

1 x V3 Digital Stirplate and stirbar $75(SOLD)

1 x Brand New Refractometer Brix and SG in case $38

Wayne.

Also have STC1000 for sale $20 has been opened to upgrade firmware but i never got round to it other than that perfect condition

Can you post pics of the refractometer and the stc1000?

megs8888 said:
Also have STC1000 for sale $20 has been opened to upgrade firmware but i never got round to it other than that perfect condition
(SOLD)

Latest posts

Back